Team Pilipinas Basketball

rakizta

insights-ateneo-finishes-jones-cup-run-at-fourth-place-after-loss-to-iran

same 4th place finish by last year's gilas team coached by mr. puso reyes and composed of standhardinger, mike myers, matthew wright, jio jalalon, mac belo, carl bryan cruz, kiefer ravena, ed daquioag, rr pogoy, kobe paras, kevin ferrer and reymar jose.

Mas malakas ng di hamak ang team ni "puso" pero hangang 4th lang kaya ni "puso".

• Like (+1) 1

Mas malakas ng di hamak ang team ni "puso" pero hangang 4th lang kaya ni "puso".

tama chief...may import pa si puso. and while it may not be the strongest lineup, selection pa din yung lineup ni puso. yung kay coach tab, mga estudyante hahahaha chot...alis diyan!!!

tama chief...may import pa si puso. and while it may not be the strongest lineup, selection pa din yung lineup ni puso. yung kay coach tab, mga estudyante hahahaha chot...alis diyan!!!

It only shows the gulf in the quality of coaching that exists between "puso" and Tab. Mas mahusay ng di hamak si Tab. Chief, pakisabi kay Tab na huwag niya icoach ang ADMU this season kasi nanganganib DLSU ko. :lol:

Edited by will robie
  • Like (+1) 1

It only shows the gulf in the quality of coaching that exists between "puso" and Tab. Mas mahusay ng di hamak si Tab. Chief, pakisabi kay Tab na huwag niya icoach ang ADMU this season kasi nanganganib DLSU ko. :lol:

di naman chief...i'm sure it's still gonna be a toe-to-toe battle between blue and green...hopefully, we'll see each other in the finals? pahirapan na naman ang ticket :)

• Like (+1) 1

So there goes MVP camp again.

We will not be sending an ASIAN TEAM delegation because of simple branding issues.

ROS team will play but bearing the smart and chooks to go uniform? The hell with these branding. Natural hindi papayag ang ROS camp at MVP camp niyan.

The SBP camp should stop hijcaking the Gilas team. Remove the brand logos and simply make it a true national team, not MVP camp sponsored team.

This thread should also be changed to the Philippine National Basketball Team thread - not the "smart gilas" thread

MODS Please.

Edited by daphne loves derby
  • Like (+1) 1

It doesnt matter kung sino team ipasok.. Kahit di superstar... I dont see tge point bajot dinnatin kay magpadala.... Damn....

Bkit di tayu magpadala....

Its not the winnability but the spirit....games such as sea asia or olmpics is not only about winning byt the camaraderie and spirit taht goes with it....

Sensya na typo.... Hahhaa pati grammar...

• Like (+1) 1

So there goes MVP camp again.

We will not be sending an ASIAN TEAM delegation because of simple branding issues.

ROS team will play but bearing the smart and chooks to go uniform? The hell with these branding. Natural hindi papayag ang ROS camp at MVP camp niyan.

The SBP camp should stop hijcaking the Gilas team. Remove the brand logos and simply make it a true national team, not MVP camp sponsored team.

This thread should also be changed to the Philippine National Basketball Team thread - not the "smart gilas" thread

MODS Please.

AGREE!!!

• Like (+1) 1

tama ka chief. aug. 5-11 pa umpisa. batang gilas will be bannerrd by edu (6'10") and sotto (7'2"). sayang wala si carl tamayo and rhyann amsali. ang mas masakit dito?...yung anak ni chot "puso" reyes ang coach. anak ng #@*!?...kagaya ng tatay niya, paano ba nakapasok ito taong ito sa programa ng gilas? sayang ang talent ng mga bata!

• Like (+1) 1

tama ka chief. aug. 5-11 pa umpisa. batang gilas will be bannerrd by edu (6'10") and sotto (7'2"). sayang wala si carl tamayo and rhyann amsali. ang mas masakit dito?...yung anak ni chot "puso" reyes ang coach. anak ng #@*!?...kagaya ng tatay niya, paano ba nakapasok ito taong ito sa programa ng gilas? sayang ang talent ng mga bata!

that bullshit was what i called the national team hijacking. Kailangan lahat ng Phil. Basketball Team dadaan sa kamay ng mga Reyes? Seriously? Kalokohan!

Ano ba credibility ni Josh Reyes? Ang maging anak ni Chup? Juskopo!

They should really hand the team to Coach Eric Altamirano (his records will speak for itself)

And they should get Danny I for Kai Sotto and Edu - no explanation needed, just look at Junmar and Vic Manuel

that bullshit was what i called the national team hijacking. Kailangan lahat ng Phil. Basketball Team dadaan sa kamay ng mga Reyes? Seriously? Kalokohan!

Ano ba credibility ni Josh Reyes? Ang maging anak ni Chup? Juskopo!

They should really hand the team to Coach Eric Altamirano (his records will speak for itself)

And they should get Danny I for Kai Sotto and Edu - no explanation needed, just look at Junmar and Vic Manuel

gaya nga nang nasabi ko chief, sayang ang talent ng mga bata. 7'2" sotto, 6'10" edu, 6'6" carl tamayo (although injured), tapos ipapahawak mo dun sa anak ni reyes? saan ba nanggaling ito? talagang juskopo!!! may monopoly ba ang mga reyes sa coaching job ng national basketball team? anak ng #@*! buhay ito. di na natuto ang sbp!!!

Sayang talaga yung Asian Games, we have better chances pa naman in getting the Gold here than in FIBA since walang Australia at NZ. I was hoping to finally see Greg and Junmar play at the same time for team PH kaso pinangunahan nanaman ng politika and self-interest.

I don't mind if we don't send a team to the Asian Games. The FIBA tournaments are more important. We just need a new coach. Sana palitan na ang brain trust ng SBP. They are beginning to act like the BAP before them. Palitan na dapat ang coach. I am sick and tired of Chot Reyes calling the shots for Gilas. He can't even make adjustments when we went up against Sokor last year. It was painful to watch us getting scored on by the Koreans at will because that stupid coach didn't make adjustments with the pick and roll of the Koreans.

I don't mind if we don't send a team to the Asian Games. The FIBA tournaments are more important. We just need a new coach. Sana palitan na ang brain trust ng SBP. They are beginning to act like the BAP before them. Palitan na dapat ang coach. I am sick and tired of Chot Reyes calling the shots for Gilas. He can't even make adjustments when we went up against Sokor last year. It was painful to watch us getting scored on by the Koreans at will because that stupid coach didn't make adjustments with the pick and roll of the Koreans.

you still remember that game my friend. oo nga @#*! that moron of a coach did not even make any on game adjustments...not even a single one. ginawa tayong asintahan ng mga koreano. di ko alam kung anong pinakain nitong si puso sa mga nasa sbp. just thinking about mr. reyes calling the shots for gilas is already pathetic in itself. i'm just wondering...what if coach tab was able to continue his long term program? saan na kaya tayo sa mapa ng basketball? well one thing's for sure. it's gonna be a better showing than mr. puso :D :D

• Like (+1) 1