Team Pilipinas Basketball

rakizta

line-up nila from wikipedia, not sure if this is final but i think we should give them a chance.

Pos. # POB Name Ht. Wt. College

1.0 PG 4 PHI  Barroca, Andy 68 5 ft 8 in (1.73 m) 170 lb (77 kg) FEU*

4.5 F/C 5 PHI  Ramos, Aldrech 78 6 ft 6 in (1.98 m) 210 lb (95 kg) FEU*

1.5 G 6 PHI  Casio, JV 72 6 ft 0 in (1.83 m) 175 lb (79 kg) La Salle*

3.0 SF 7 PHI  Ababou, Dylan 75 6 ft 3 in (1.91 m) 185 lb (84 kg) UST*

1.5 G 8 PHI  Tiu, Chris 71 5 ft 11 in (1.8 m) 170 lb (77 kg) Ateneo*

5.0 C 9 USA  Slaughter, Gregory 83 6 ft 11 in (2.11 m) 245 lb (111 kg) UV*

2.5 G/F 10 PHI  Baracael, Mac 75 6 ft 3 in (1.91 m) 185 lb (84 kg) FEU*

5.0 C 11 USA  Giles, C.J. 83 6 ft 11 in (2.11 m) 247 lb (112 kg) Oregon State*

4.5 F/C 12 PHI  Ballesteros, Jason 78 6 ft 6 in (1.98 m) 220 lb (100 kg) San Sebastian*

3.5 F 13 PHI  Guevarra, Rey 75 6 ft 3 in (1.91 m) 200 lb (91 kg) Letran*

1.0 PG 14 PHI  Jazul, RJ 71 5 ft 11 in (1.8 m) 180 lb (82 kg) Letran*

2.5 G/F 15 PHI  Cawaling, JR 74 6 ft 2 in (1.88 m) 190 lb (86 kg) FEU*

4.5 F/C 16 PHI  Al-Hussaini, Rabeh 79 6 ft 7 in (2.01 m) 220 lb (100 kg) Ateneo*

2.0 SG 17 USA  Lutz, Chris 75 6 ft 3 in (1.91 m) 190 lb (86 kg) Marshall University*

3.0 SF 18 PHI  Anthony, Sean 76 6 ft 4 in (1.93 m) 200 lb (91 kg) De La Salle*

4.5 F/C 19 PHI  Fajardo, Junmar 82 6 ft 10 in (2.08 m) 225 lb (102 kg) Cebu*

Head coach

Rajko Toroman

Assistant coach(es)

Allan Gregorio

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Legend

© Team captain

(DP) Unsigned draft pick

(FA) Free agent

(IN) Inactive

(S) Suspended

(I) = Import

Injured

Grabe marami sa part ng gilas 1 lumubog career. Sana di mangyari sa gilas cadets natin ngayon

I don't know if these rumors are true but if Kobe Paras and Ricci Rivero are teaming up in UP, then they'd be one of the faves to win the UAAP. That is the Philippine equivalent of having Kobe Bryant and Kyrie Irving on one team. I hate to see Ricci leave DLSU. My hats off to Ricci. He is that damn good.

I don't know if these rumors are true but if Kobe Paras and Ricci Rivero are teaming up in UP, then they'd be one of the faves to win the UAAP. That is the Philippine equivalent of having Kobe Bryant and Kyrie Irving on one team. I hate to see Ricci leave DLSU. My hats off to Ricci. He is that damn good.

i still feel it's gonna be blue vs. green my friend :) see you in the finals?

para di OT, when will the next round be?

• Like (+1) 1

Tab is showing why he should be coach and not that moron who likes to shout "puso!" :lol:

exactly and it showed how ateneo played...defensively and offensively. ball movement was crisp and tenacious defense was evident. surely learned a lot from that training in europe.

I wonder when the SBP will see through that fraud and let Tab coach the team.

as i've written before, it was a long term blueprint which coach tab laid down for gilas...until mr. "puso" reyes came into the picture. gilas would've reaped the fruit of this program by now. can somebody tell me how this happened? para naman may magagawa yung mga pagsuntok-suntok niya sa dibdib tsk tsk tsk

• Like (+1) 1

gallant stand by ateneo-philippines against the senior national team of south korea with its naturalized player, ratliffe. for a collegiate team to stand toe-to-toe against the sharp shooting koreans and lose by a a manageable margin speaks a lot about how coach tab has handled his troop well. gilas' loss is ateneo's gain.

gallant stand by ateneo-philippines against the senior national team of south korea with its naturalized player, ratliffe. for a collegiate team to stand toe-to-toe against the sharp shooting koreans and lose by a a manageable margin speaks a lot about how coach tab has handled his troop well. gilas' loss is ateneo's gain.

Tab is showing why he should be coach of Gilas, yet, the SBP braintrust seems to be blind to it. They still prefer that imbecile who likes to breastbeat and shout "puso!" Matagal na laos ang "puso". Talino at galing ang dapat pairalin sa pagcoach.

Tab is showing why he should be coach of Gilas, yet, the SBP braintrust seems to be blind to it. They still prefer that imbecile who likes to breastbeat and shout "puso!" Matagal na laos ang "puso". Talino at galing ang dapat pairalin sa pagcoach.

fully agree...that is chot being an imbecile nyahahaha seriously, for the sake of philippine basketball, i think sbp should consider taking in coach tab again.

fully agree...that is chot being an imbecile nyahahaha seriously, for the sake of philippine basketball, i think sbp should consider taking in coach tab again.

If Reyes is thinks that he can bring us on top of Asian basketball, he's deluded. He had his chance in 2013 but he failed here in our home court. He had a chance last year, he fared worse.

• Like (+1) 1