Team Pilipinas Basketball

rakizta

http://i.imgur.com/cFeOT8G.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/uW4cWfU.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/u3ZAefg.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/rkeq04x.jpg

76% 3PT FG!!! :mellow:

my fear just came into fruition. like i've earlier written, outside sniping will be the koreans' main weapon...and indeed it was. and if we only had the luxury of preparation...tama si chief burgito. not even an international tuneup game...not even the jones cup. obviously it will be a long program for us. Edited by junix

you really cannot beat a team who shoots above 70% in the 3 with 30+ assist. Its like playing against the Golden State Warriors... Kahit andun pa si Greg or Healthy si Junmar, pag ganun ka lethal ang performance ng kalaban, may kalalagyan talaga lalo na at pilit lagi ang sked ng Gilas

Buti na lang at walang bearing sa world cup tong tourney na to, na gauge na ng maaga ni Chup Reyes ang Gilas lineup because of that loss.

Chup looked like a kid na inagawan ng candy/lollipop nung 3Q, tulala, di alam kung anong nangyari bigla.

Edited by daphne loves derby

The oppa's played beautiful basketball, let's admit! And how in this freakin' wide world can you beat a team with that high of a FG percentage, diba? Funny lang the tweets of other Pinoys about JMF, Christian, Japeth, Romeo and the rest of the team. :lol:

Are they still gonna play ba for the rest of the tourney or uwian na sila?

i told u so guys! perhaps this should be an eye opener that basketball is not our game...kahapon pa lang alam ko ng talo tayo...matuto dapat tayo tumanggap ng katotohanan

1u63wv.jpg

sinong ulol ngayon? i told u so brad

let's accept the fact that Korea is a superior team....definitely Koreans are expected to win by at least 15 points....minimum! Go for the win Oppa!

Hmmmm...sorry for my korean team...masyado ko po na underestimate ang winning margin.....32 points pala ang gap? Damn! Pinakain ng alikabok ang gilas ah! Go Go Go Oppa Koreans!

you really cannot beat a team who shoots above 70% in the 3 with 30+ assist. Its like playing against the Golden State Warriors... Kahit andun pa si Greg or Healthy si Junmar, pag ganun ka lethal ang performance ng kalaban, may kalalagyan talaga lalo na at pilit lagi ang sked ng Gilas

Buti na lang at walang bearing sa world cup tong tourney na to, na gauge na ng maaga ni Chup Reyes ang Gilas lineup because of that loss.

Chup looked like a kid na inagawan ng candy/lollipop nung 3Q, tulala, di alam kung anong nangyari bigla.

Parang nanonood ka ng clinic on motion offense plays...

Minimal ang dribbles, and grabe talaga ang shooting accuracy nila- 76% on 3-pt shooting...

Edited by artedpro

Minimal ang dribbles, and grabe talaga ang shooting accuracy nila- 76% on 3-pt shooting...

may halong bwenas na rin brad eh.. pero sabi nga nila, may kasama talagang bwenas ang hardwork at perseverance. Fruits of their Better Basketball development program.

i bet hindi na nila mauulit yang 76% from the 3 nila for the rest of the tournament.

The reality on the ground I think it's because PBA are so into NBA WESTERN basketball type which I think is not applicable in FIBA anymore..EURO Basketball ang ginawa ng KOREA sa atin.. Everyone can shoot 3's almost perfectly...

ginawang asintahan ang mga Gilas.. Dapt ngayon pa lang mag mold na ang mga basketball clinic ang Pinas na puro Shooting lang..

like Allan Caidic says in the interview sa sportsdesk a month ago..

Now a day, ang training ng pinoy players is about running, passing, dribbling skills and we forget the basic of basketball which is SHOOTING..

conventional pa rin mga Bigs natin na pang Lowpost and even in NBA wala ng ganung silbi ang mga players like D.Howard na lowpost lang ang laro.

We were neck and neck against Korea in the first quarter. We even took the lead. The thing is nawili tayo sa kakatingin lang kay T-Rome nung uminit siya. There wasn't any ball movement at all. I think we panicked when Korea started having the lead in the second quarter and we went back to our default PBA mode. The Koreans just had a good night in shooting. We are at par with Korea. We just need to play like a team and defend well, the pick and roll in particular, at hindi lang tumitingin sa mga one on one plays.

you said it right chief. play as a team and employ tough defense. make the opponent feel that you're defending. and you can only achieve these if we have chemistry. choose the right players and send them to international tourneys for exposure. but in all honesty, mukhang malabo because pba is all about money. i just hope i'm wrong. but let's see what the pba will do next given that the kume had a first hand view of that game last night.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's prepare for the qualifiers...hopefully ll of them are healthy by then... we need a blatche-like player without a contract w cba ...

i think we need to look for his replacement he is not getting younger ..madalas me injury pa, as of now siya muna

I think we need maliksi and slaugther injected in Fiba qualifier line up..

Wala kc tayo rebounder at another outside gunner..

http://www.fiba.basketball/basketballworldcup/2019/asian-qualifiers/how-to-qualify

7 teams pala makukuha sa asian qualifier.so ito mock up lang ng possible masali sa World Cup 2019

Pag nag Top tayo sa Bracket natin..sureball na tayo sa World Cup

China

Iran

Australia

New Zealand

Syria

Korea

Gilas

with Japan, Australia and Chinese Taipei.. I think Australia lang ang magiging hadlang sa atin.

with Japan, Australia and Chinese Taipei.. I think Australia lang ang magiging hadlang sa atin.

may halong bwenas na rin brad eh.. pero sabi nga nila, may kasama talagang bwenas ang hardwork at perseverance. Fruits of their Better Basketball development program.

i bet hindi na nila mauulit yang 76% from the 3 nila for the rest of the tournament.

Parang mas naghanda tayo sa China and againts Iraq pero not againts SoKor, that's my take on that.

u can't win against a team who shoots 76% on 3pt shot!

yung gilas cadets dpat mgtrain ng 3pt shot ng wlang ilaw hehehe

nilabas nga yung kraken putris mukhang sablay yung gameplan ni chot mostly outside shot ang pumatay sa Gilas

napakahina ng depensa naiiwan sa pick n roll...

back to the drawing board!

dinale din tayo sa inside game nila,

Amazed nga ako nung pinapanuod ko 'yung replay, they take Gilas to school with their game

I think we need maliksi and slaugther injected in Fiba qualifier line up..

Wala kc tayo rebounder at another outside gunner..

http://www.fiba.basketball/basketballworldcup/2019/asian-qualifiers/how-to-qualify

7 teams pala makukuha sa asian qualifier.so ito mock up lang ng possible masali sa World Cup 2019

Pag nag Top tayo sa Bracket natin..sureball na tayo sa World Cup

China

Iran

Australia

New Zealand

Syria

Korea

Gilas

we got smacked... no pure shooters... hays!

Pwedeng pwede pa naman sina Jeff Chan at Paul Lee kaso hindi sinama maski sa Gilas pool, these guys shoots the light out sa FIBA World Cup noong 2014, ok din sana si Wright at Pogoy kaso na-checked sila ng depensa ng Sokor, marked man ika nga

Edited by Agent_mulder

if the pba intends to help gilas, it must do so without ifs or buts or any compromise. ALL OUT dapat ang tulong na ibibigay. tutulong na nga lang, one player per team naman ang ibibigay. papano na kung anim na gusto ng coach nasa isang team lang? if the players needed by the coaches play for only one team then so be it. i just can't seem to fathom the logic of this one player per team policy. sa smb pwedeng kunin si junemar, ross at cabagnot. sa ginebra naman pwede si greg, japeth at LA. ganun din sa TnT...maraming pwedeng kunin. at yung training. 10 araw?! come on pba...you can do better than that!!!

Edited by junix