• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Annulment 101

Zorro

This is not to advertise, but just to give info.

I've handled anullment cases which were granted by the courts.

Total na sinisingil ng office nmin is at most 170k in installment basis. The last payment of 50k will be given once the decision is issued by the court.

• 1 month later...

goodmorning want to know if there is anyone here who can give me advise on annulment

my wife confessed that she was not happy with the outcome of the marriage ever since the wedding day and i tried to save our marriage, i admit having my faults but things got worst until i heard from her while she was talking to her sister on the phone that she seemed really unhappy and if her brother did not interfered with one of his friends on trying to court her or her sister one of them could have ended up married to someone who is now working abroad and can give her what she wants right away

any tips thanks

Hi to all !!!

I'd like to post my case here so i may be enlightened as to what legal moves to take in order to secure my annulment.

My wife and I have been married for 14 years. She was 22 at the time we married, I was 30. She suffered a breakdown because of depression when she was 18 but this didnt stop us from pursuing our marriage. 5 years ago she suffered again the same depression albeit only worse this time. I took her to a psychiatrist and had her put on meds. But for one reason or another she stopped taking them. She had been exhibiting signs of depression since then but i could never get her back to see a psychiatrist because she believed that nothing was wrong with her. She had on/off jobs for the last 5 years and was only able to get a permanent job last may. My wife and I have been living apart since April because i could not stand the fact that she blamed me for my mothers death. We have a 14 yo daughter who is living with me.

My question is this. Given the abovestated facts, what now are my options in securing a nullfication and annulment of our marriage? Thank you very much and stay safe to all !!!

show them to a lawyer, and have him or her evaluate the strength of the case. It may be necessary for the lawyer to discuss your wife's condition with her psychiatrist. Then lawyer prepares petition, as well as your affidavit and the affidavit of the psychiatrist. The medical abstracts won't be sufficient on their own, and the psychiatrist probably needs to testify.

Edited by mutomuto

I need assistance on how to file void ab initio. May na file na marriage contract pero wala pong marriage license at ang wedding date is sept 30. I left philippines august 6. Baka po may makakatulong sa akin mag papakasal na po aq ex ko po ang nagfile ng marriage contract dati. Mali din po ang name niya sa marriage contract. Paano po ang procedure. Thank u

I need assistance on how to file void ab initio. May na file na marriage contract pero wala pong marriage license at ang wedding date is sept 30. I left philippines august 6. Baka po may makakatulong sa akin mag papakasal na po aq ex ko po ang nagfile ng marriage contract dati. Mali din po ang name niya sa marriage contract. Paano po ang procedure. Thank u

Step 1. Consult with a lawyer. Bring copies of your marriage papers.

• Like (+1) 1