Lcd Monitors

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wedding gowns

In 2010 for urban women the trend would be over-the-knee boots or thigh high boots or as a substitute laddered stocking is clearly the “in thing”.wedding gowns These boots and stockings would only go well with short skirts, so mini skirts are also in trend. Capes and leather clothing also add on to the chique look in women.

wedding dresses

They had been out of fashion for a long time now. They are back in the scene.wedding dresses And by leather we aren’t just talking about leather jackets but about leather dresses, leather shorts and leather leggings. The female dandy is also another surprise entry in trendsetting clothing of 2010 which includes high collars, ruffles and bow blouses,

wedding dresses

cropped slim-cut jackets in both a double or single breast,wedding dresses waist coats and tailored vests, fob chains, frock coats and tail coats and high-waisted Jodhpurs. These outfits that are supposed to be more masculine are manipulated and clinched at the waist to give it a feminine touch with a belt.

wedding gowns

2010 fashion trends for men would be dominated this season by denim.wedding gowns By denim we don’t need to just stick to jeans but also sport denim jackets and casual pants as well. Jerseys and sneakers are never out of fashion. It is very urban and very hip hop.

• 2 months later...

I had two Dell 2407 24" LCD's, Sold those - then I got a Dell 2707 27" sold that as well, then I got two Dell Alienware AW2310 3D monitors..I found that stepping back to the 24" was a huge disappointment for me so I sold them as well.

Now I'm twiddling my thumbs whether to get 2 x Dell U3011 30" LCD's, they have a promotion at the moment which ends tomorrow. From $1899 each down to $1196.37, that's a decent amount off.

what to do? what to do? :unsure:

I had two Dell 2407 24" LCD's, Sold those - then I got a Dell 2707 27" sold that as well, then I got two Dell Alienware AW2310 3D monitors..I found that stepping back to the 24" was a huge disappointment for me so I sold them as well.

Now I'm twiddling my thumbs whether to get 2 x Dell U3011 30" LCD's, they have a promotion at the moment which ends tomorrow. From $1899 each down to $1196.37, that's a decent amount off.

what to do? what to do? :unsure:

Stop waiting and BUY!!!

got a lot of ideas on LCD's but no prices... kindly include prices bud...

prices vary depending on which part of the world you're located.

for example:

a Dell U3011 30" LCD is $1899 (82,687.70 PHP each) in Sydney while in the US it's $1499 (65,071.59 PHP), that's quite a difference in price even though the AUD is in parity with the USD.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

which is better lcd or led? i bought an led LG is it any good?

last april 4 i bought lg e2360v 23 inch led monitor manipis sya half an inch lang and its true na mas less ang power consumption nya sa lcd monitor

and led are brighter and have higher dymnamic contrast ratio up to 15,000,000 plus mas cool na ang design but the rest are the same sa lcd monitor

sa akin ang cons lang ng nabili ko masyado magaan kaya tinangal ko na gulong ng computer table ko kasi nauuga yung monitor pag nagagaalw yung table at very flimsy ang stand

overall happy ako sa binili ko before i was using samsung 19nw which i used for 5 years ( 18hrs a day ako kung gumamit ng pc , 2 generation ng desktop ko dumaan sa old monitor ko bago sya totally bumigay na.)