• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Wheat Grass

hi i had actually tasted wheatgrass medyo nakakasuka nga kasi lasang damo . I bought this pack from somewhere in Market Market 1 box of 10's yata yun is 1200php eh in individual sachets . It is made in Malaysia po. Hope this small info helps .

For some the first time you take it there is a feeling of nausea,but this is just natural,it's not an allergic effect. In my experience it smells like guava and has a sweet taste.

Fresh is always better than processed. :thumbsupsmiley:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
sir, can you please lecture us on how to plant it, how many days to harvest, how to take out the juice? im interested.

soak the seed for 8 hours

then rinse let it germinate for overnight

after you see the seed sprouting for about a quarter to an inch,

you can begin to plant the seeds to the soil.

then water twice a day, don't expose to direct sunlight.

place in an area where it is well ventilated.

grow for 5 days and then you can harvest it

cut just above the root, wash thoroughly with running water.

Use a juicer designed for wheat grass or other leafy vegetables.

• 2 weeks later...
Sir how many glass of juice can i make from 500grams .. dianne castillejo featured this last night sa channel 2

sa 500 grams you can plant 3 trays 12x18. each tray you can get at from 6 to 9 ounces.

The diffrence with Fresh wheatgrass juice is that you only need to take 1 ounce a day for maintaenance. while sa powder type you have to take one in the morning and another in the evening. so each shot of fresh wheatgrass juice is several times more potent than the powder.

• 4 weeks later...
sa 500 grams you can plant 3 trays 12x18. each tray you can get at from 6 to 9 ounces.

The diffrence with Fresh wheatgrass juice is that you only need to take 1 ounce a day for maintaenance. while sa powder type you have to take one in the morning and another in the evening. so each shot of fresh wheatgrass juice is several times more potent than the powder.

sir yung potency po is 2 hours and max 12 hours pag refrigerated...after harvesting po ba need ko i juiced lahat? and consume lahat.... if 1 ounce lang ang needed to consume pano po yung natira...? :unsure:

sir yung potency po is 2 hours and max 12 hours pag refrigerated...after harvesting po ba need ko i juiced lahat? and consume lahat.... if 1 ounce lang ang needed to consume pano po yung natira...? :unsure:

you only harvest what you need to consume for the day. after juicing you need to drink it within 30 mins. if not place it in the refrigerator and it will last up to 12hrs.

a okey sir, yun pong matitira na hindi po hinarvest ... okey lang po b maiwan , how long po siya potent or pede maiwan as grass para maconsume pa po? pa PM na din po ng number

yes ok lang maiwan na nakatanim pa. pero ang suggested time of harvest kasi niyan for you to get the maximum potency is from its 5th day to the 10th. pm sent also. :thumbsupsmiley:

• 1 month later...