• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

External Hard Drives

that's right, but there are a few circuits inside the case that will make it usb capable. im not sure if that matters, i have 3 external casing that doesn't work anymore, the the people at vmall told me that the case is broken. but my HD is still working.

eto yung external HD ko na dating HD ng laptop ko

post-138692-1247529375.jpg

ohh iba pala uyn external mo, nice one simple and i think more durable, where did you bought it?

bro brutus astig yung external HDD mo...

IDE to USB Cable lang yan

price is around 250 to 400 pesos depende kung saan mo sya bibilhin

there is also a SATA to USB Cable

same price range

I have one also which i bought at PCX. I think it's out of stock for so long. But if you've noticed, the circuitry is very minimal. I've had troubles in using them 'cause oftentimes the hard drives (desktop and notebook) are detected but the drive letter does not appear. I just realized that the problem is not with the drives I was connecting but with the adapter. Once I've switched to the enclosure, I seldom encounter the said problem only that the enclosure cables fron CD-R King doesn't work after quite sometime. I just had to look for the heavy duty cables...

ohh iba pala uyn external mo, nice one simple and i think more durable, where did you bought it?
  • 3 weeks later...