I'm Insulted!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
1268874087[/url]' post='7300482']

I was born with a mild case of stuttering and minsan di ko talaga maiwasang magstutter. Nung college ako nagppresent ako ng thesis namin e nervous talaga ako nun sinabihan ako ng prof ko "Can sombody in the group please replace him he's such a lousy presenter".

The funny thing is I will be entering law school na. The most ironic profession for someone like me but its something that keeps me kicking every time I believe its something worth fighting for. :)

Amen brother!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

A shoe store clerk in Frankfurt asked me if I was sure I can afford the pair I was buying. Another time, also in Frankfurt, we were given buffet vouchers by the front desk manager because our rooms weren't ready when we checked in. Guests normally get additional amenities in cases like this so we got the buffet. The hotel restaurant manager, in a loud voice, questioned our right to have the voucher in front of other guests (mostly white) at the buffet table that evening. I said "why, will it matter? I have it and I don't have to explain to you why. Are you going to honor it or not? Tell you what, I just lost my appetite." And I left my plate on the buffet table and went straight to the front desk and complained to the night manager.

• 6 months later...