What Movie Could U Say Inspires U The Most

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Mission - I liked the scene when Robert De Niro started to cry when a Guarani Indian cut off the rope of all the weapons he was carrying. It was at this moment that he felt forgiveness for accidentally killing his brother and for capturing Guarani Indians for the slave trade.

Cloud Atlas - I liked the way it presented the connectedness of everything and the principle of reincarnation, which I now believes.

Patch Adams - I liked the way it portrayed basic human kindness and caring as cornerstone for healing.

Anno Domini - I liked the way it portrayed the history of the early Christian church in the context of the Roman Empire

The Legend of Bagger Vance - I liked the way it narrated a personal transformation story using golf as a background

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Kingdom of Heaven - a wonderful portrayal of true leadership and self-sacrifice.

I AM SAM - gives me too much hope that everything will be fine when I'm gone.

Geisha - love to be true is not enough for love to be realized and for the lover to be yours.

In the Name of the Father - our principles in life mould us to who we THINK we are. But it is how we live up our principles that really makes us WHO we are.

Edited by Danielle