• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Mafia Wars On Facebook

zeromike22

seems you can finish italy faster - if you finish energy path (or fight path) and continue to fight boss, it will prompt you that you will not get some skill points so probably, you will will carry on to the next level.. i saw some people finish the whole italy in two days lol..

i havent tried this as i am doing energy and fight path (+ the social path)..

tips

Bangkok (*snicker*) is ridiculously expensive, so where to find some extra Baht? I've been using 2, but would love any additional tips any of you have out there.

1. Mafia who are working in Italy need football fans, which rewards you $25,000 for helping out. So, if you go to Bangkok (*teehee*) before you click to help out, that $25K will be Thai Baht.

2. Playing remotely on your mobile can get you B$125,000 (sometimes) as well. Again you need to be in Bangkok (*giggle*sorry) before texting 'J' to 62342. You will get 2 text responses: one that says that you need to be in NY or Cuba to do jobs (which count toward the working remotely achievement), and another that gives you the reward. Sometimes it's money, sometimes XP or something else. This reward is only once a day, so play everyday to increase your chances of getting more B$.

on Italy

> try to collect as much as smart phones (chapter 4) and hidden charges (chapter 5) as early as you can (in bronze level). energy needed to accomplish task increases as you progress to gold and ruby levels. i think mga around 50-70 enery in bronze, in ruby its 105 energy per hit.

FYI - to "loot" hidden charges, you need smart phones. its like in NY, you need alot of cameras to "loot" blackmail photos and it's not a 100% chance.

you need about 156-471 smart phones and 203 hidden charges to complete chap 4 and 5 of italy.