• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Mafia Wars On Facebook

zeromike22

sir Labuyo..

inabutan mo ba yung $40% sa GF points?

i haven't bought any GF points (yet).. but like you, im planning to buy too.

LV suggestion: get into the FIGHT screen and attack..

1. there is brothers icing brothers achievement

2. some people leave their LV money un-deposited (btw - LV vault doesnt have bank interest) -- let's just say, i have managed to buy all needed items to master 2nd level jobs till chap 5 :D

one big hurdle im having: i can't seem to k*ll the boss in the ruby level. i tried all combinations, but i always fail :lol:

am i the only one?

Edited by Pipe

madali yung first stages idol Labuyo.. tho mas kunti kelangang energy talo naman sa xp/energy ratio..

so pahirap din.. lalo pag nasa stage 3 and 4 ka na. tapos may stamina burn na rin for finishing the whole stage.. again, talo din sa ratio.

tsaka, yung pera.. mahal din ang mga items.. hehe.

i hope this will not discourage you :lol:

its all part of the game..

sir Labuyo,

mehn, i got 4 gf points too.. ayos yan. i-post ko agad dito kung may mga freebies.

as for the ALARM CODE - as I can see it, LV is quite simple. the loots needed are also in the same chapter - it is just a matter of re-doing the previous jobs that drops the loots

post-75595-092921500 1280700061.jpg

as per screenshot, re-do the first job (Buy Some Black-Market Info) for the Alarm code for drop. the drop rate is pretty okay if you ask me. trick is, mag mouse-over kayo dun sa icon sa gitna ng PAYS and USES.

hopefully, this answers all your related "i need this loot and I can't proceed" questions.

cheers!

Edited by Pipe

I skipped that, Try the fight path instead of the energy path or vice versa...

Kailangan ko pa rin kc xa imaster pra makaproceed to silver mastery

sir Labuyo,

mehn, i got 4 gf points too.. ayos yan. i-post ko agad dito kung may mga freebies.

as for the ALARM CODE - as I can see it, LV is quite simple. the loots needed are also in the same chapter - it is just a matter of re-doing the previous jobs that drops the loots

post-75595-092921500 1280700061.jpg

as per screenshot, re-do the first job (Buy Some Black-Market Info) for the Alarm code for drop. the drop rate is pretty okay if you ask me. trick is, mag mouse-over kayo dun sa icon sa gitna ng PAYS and USES.

hopefully, this answers all your related "i need this loot and I can't proceed" questions.

cheers!

Thanks a lot... A lot of changes have been made to mafia wars in LV.. I was just unlucky that not a single alarm code was dropped when I mastered the first job on district 3