Mafia Wars On Facebook

zeromike22

get your power plow loot

I just wanted to give you all the link to get the new weekly loot item the Power Plow. Just click on this link and you should be given the message to post on your wall for your friends to get a Power Plow, and then at the end you "collect your take" to get a Power Plow for every friend that helped you.

http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/remote...ps.facebook.com

it should show on the vehicles portion of your MW profile :)

sayang walang LIKE button ang mtc..

COMMON ITEMS:

Cooked Goose (Weapon) 15 Attack, 27 Defense

Pea Shooter (Weapon) 26 Attack, 12 Defense

Stuffed Turkey (Weapon) 19 Attack, 25 Defense

Mashed Potatoes (Weapon) 24 Attack, 21 Defense

UNCOMMON ITEMS:

Electric Carving Knife (Weapon) 34 Attack, 18 Defense

Lucky Wishbone (Armor) 16 Attack, 36 Defense

RARE ITEMS:

Food Coma (Armor) 20 Attack, 42 Defense

Gravy Boat (Vehicle) 40 Attack, 24 Defense

In addition, each item you find offers 2 Free Godfather Points to your family! Look on your Live News Feed and if you see that a friend has found one of these items then click on the link that says "Get Your Reward." Each time you click one of those links you will be given 2 Free Godfather Points! Unfortunately you can only get a maximum of 10 Free Godfather Points, and I'm not sure if that's per day or for the whole event

You have already claimed the maximum of 10 Reward Points from the Mafia Wars: Thanksgiving Food Fight event.
Edited by Pipe

Guys, what did you buy sa Black Friday Sale Event?

I bought:

Smoke Grenade (10 RP ) - 45 defense **boost**

Hellfire Auto-Shotgun (7 RP)- 32 Attack 13 Defense **weapon**

Trio Wildfire GT (18 RP) - 18 Attack 43 Defense **Special Event Limited Edition Item**

Asan na ba yung mentor ko sa MW? Di ko lam if useful mga binili ko. hehe!

Subtle - inipon ko lang GF points ko since I started playing as advised by my mentor, Pipe :) lvl 285 na ako so medyo madami ang naipon ko ;)

Pipe - tamaan ka ng kidlat dyan! :lol: if I know ikaw ang bumibili ng GF points :P

nah, di ko nakuha ung uber loot. too bad :( ano ba daw un? any balita?

sabi nga, zynga continues to disappoint -- but at least they're consistent :P

the uber loot (after buying 20 items sa black friday) is an "elephant gun"..

i cant remember but its a gun..

what is disappointing is after buying 20 items (yes discounted.. but that is still alot of GF points), you will get a gun that is almost alike a gun that you'll get in the VOR episode in russia.

ipost ko mya mya yung picture :P

miss_sungit earned the "Next!" achievement by mastering all Cuban job tiers.

woohoo :thumbsupsmiley:

Naumpisahan ko na rin ung other jobs in Moscow.

Episode 1 Baklany Chapter 2 na po ako.

Heard a lot of complaints about Moscow jobs. Any suggestions to complete jobs here na di masyadong mahirapan? hehe!

russia is about mafiya and vory -- you can see that in chapter two per level where MW will ask you which side you will choose.

the only difference is the loots so what i suggest is probably do mafiya for level 1, do vory for level 2 and compare the loots..

come level 3 mag lock na kung mafiya ka ba or vory :P

mahal yang russia.. yan ang complain ng lahat :P

so open all the business, be wise spending money and banking the money (10% kaltas bawat deposit). hehe

russia is more difficult in terms of xp/energy ratio.. halos double yung 2:1 ang ratio sa NY at cuba..

buti nga binuksan na lahat ng businesses.. dati wala yung last business (which has gives the most money -- opened after episode 6)

na-open yan kasi marami nag petition at at tinaas pa ang per hour income :)

enjoy russia and finish it as fast as you can :P

sabi ay lalabas daw yung bangkok leg ng MW this christmas..

i read something that you must have the complete money laundering items (dirty bra, death by detergent) in preparation for that bangkok leg :P

Edited by Pipe
sabi nga, zynga continues to disappoint -- but at least they're consistent :P

the uber loot (after buying 20 items sa black friday) is an "elephant gun"..

i cant remember but its a gun..

what is disappointing is after buying 20 items (yes discounted.. but that is still alot of GF points), you will get a gun that is almost alike a gun that you'll get in the VOR episode in russia.

ipost ko mya mya yung picture :P

russia is about mafiya and vory -- you can see that in chapter two per level where MW will ask you which side you will choose.

the only difference is the loots so what i suggest is probably do mafiya for level 1, do vory for level 2 and compare the loots..

come level 3 mag lock na kung mafiya ka ba or vory :P

mahal yang russia.. yan ang complain ng lahat :P

so open all the business, be wise spending money and banking the money (10% kaltas bawat deposit). hehe

russia is more difficult in terms of xp/energy ratio.. halos double yung 2:1 ang ratio sa NY at cuba..

buti nga binuksan na lahat ng businesses.. dati wala yung last business (which has gives the most money -- opened after episode 6)

na-open yan kasi marami nag petition at at tinaas pa ang per hour income :)

enjoy russia and finish it as fast as you can :P

sabi ay lalabas daw yung bangkok leg ng MW this christmas..

i read something that you must have the complete money laundering items (dirty bra, death by detergent) in preparation for that bangkok leg :P

Buti na lang di na abot ang GF points ko at di ko na kinumpleto ung "uber" loot :lol:

Pero parang di naman effective mga binili kong loots (I bought loots with higher defenses), miss_snuffed pa rin ako :P

Vory ung level 2 ko. Naumpisahan ko na kasi before ung Moscow while completing the NY and Cuba jobs then iniwan ko nga to complete those 2.

I already opened the businesses medyo matagal na and lahat na-upgrade ko na. So medyo madami na rin ang ipon ko :)

I wish matapos ko na ang Moscow before lumabas ung Bangkok.

But for now sleep muna ako while waiting for energy. Hehe!

Oh, bakit hindi na yata automatic ang E-pack ngayon? It's so annoying to post the same message again and again to ask your mafia for an E-pack. Anong nanagyari sa 23 hours na automatic delivery ng E-pack? :(

Buti na lang di na abot ang GF points ko at di ko na kinumpleto ung "uber" loot :lol:

Pero parang di naman effective mga binili kong loots (I bought loots with higher defenses), miss_snuffed pa rin ako :P

Vory ung level 2 ko. Naumpisahan ko na kasi before ung Moscow while completing the NY and Cuba jobs then iniwan ko nga to complete those 2.

I already opened the businesses medyo matagal na and lahat na-upgrade ko na. So medyo madami na rin ang ipon ko :)

I wish matapos ko na ang Moscow before lumabas ung Bangkok.

But for now sleep muna ako while waiting for energy. Hehe!

Oh, bakit hindi na yata automatic ang E-pack ngayon? It's so annoying to post the same message again and again to ask your mafia for an E-pack. Anong nanagyari sa 23 hours na automatic delivery ng E-pack? :(

nag aadik ka daw kasi.. ayan, di ka bigyan ng energy pack. ahahaha.

never naman yata naging automatic ang energy pack. kadalasan lang e over the span of a day may ka-mafia kang nagpapadala.

ako SOP nang magpadala right after i use one.

ako i'm still of the opinion na lugi ang Mogul. wala nang advantage compared sa fearless at maniac.

mogul has lesser minutes in "money production" compared to fearless and maniac..

so in my opinion, with the correct strategy and the right properties -- mogul should be getting the most coveted achievements which are the personal bailout, nest egg and what in a T faster than those two characters..

but it all depends on how you planned your NY properties (and how you approach the game)

im more impressed with not so high level but really strong mogul characters rather than serial leveler maniac characters :)

---

so far, stamina based character would level up faster than a energy based character..

a single attack will range from 1-6 xps..

there will be attacks that will only give you 1xp per attack, but there will also be attacks that will give you 4-6xps..

the best ratio that a job will give you is (almost) 1energy:2xp's

Edited by Pipe