My Radio Station

wjc-934

• 1 month later...

K-Lite is no more. It has changed format to light ballads. It's now Heart 103.5.

99.5RT is now called Hit FM. I have yet to check if there are significant format changes though.

Jam 88.3, Wave 89.1, Magic 89.9, 94.7 Mellow Touch, 99.5 Hit FM, Heart 103.5 are all under one owner using different corporations for each station. 94.7 was its first station. 89.9 was its second and they started buying stations in the 90s beginning with 103.5.

Meanwhile, pirate radio Underground Radio 107.9 is allegedly now operating again and heard only in the Ortigas area. It plays house music.

A recent change of format from pop to jazz/light R&B/light rock is 106.7. It's now known as Dream FM. It plays house music Saturdays 9pm - 12mn. Also has a portion called The Early Years where they play old stuff on Sundays 5pm. The signal is quite strong too.

Blazin' 105.9 is gone and is off the air.

K-Lite is no more. It has changed format to light ballads. It's now Heart 103.5.

99.5RT is now called Hit FM. I have yet to check if there are significant format changes though.

Jam 88.3, Wave 89.1, Magic 89.9, 94.7 Mellow Touch, 99.5 Hit FM, Heart 103.5 are all under one owner using different corporations for each station. 94.7 was its first station. 89.9 was its second and they started buying stations in the 90s beginning with 103.5.

Meanwhile, pirate radio Underground Radio 107.9 is allegedly now operating again and heard only in the Ortigas area. It plays house music.

A recent change of format from pop to jazz/light R&B/light rock is 106.7. It's now known as Dream FM. It plays house music Saturdays 9pm - 12mn. Also has a portion called The Early Years where they play old stuff on Sundays 5pm. The signal is quite strong too.

thanks for the info...

yang mga yan lang kasi pinakikinggan ko, mula nung nag-ojt ako sa clark eh wala na akong balita sa radio(kundi yung balita mismo kasi AM lang nasasagap ng radio ko sa boarding house)

dude yan ba yung quest broadcasting? tsktsk... close friend kasi ng classmate ko si benny ng magic eh, siya sana maganda matanong sa mga yan...

I've checked the old 99.5RT which is now Hit FM or Hit 99.5.

No significant changes in format but 24K Friday is gone!!! :grr:

Edited by hitman531ph