My Radio Station

wjc-934

Wave 89.1 -- the best in R&B, sexy groovy songs and full support sa Filipino artist -- kung walang Waave walang Jimmy Bondoc, nyoy Bolante at ang fad na Acoustic scene'

Joe the Mango -- the main man of Wave 89.1fm

RX 93.1 the monter radio -- ok din sila but not that much of Wave' medyo picky pag dating sa songs and the bad part is "comercialized" sympre kelanggan kumita eh' ... madmai pasa ano ako reveal eh kaso baka masam na'

LSFM 97.1 -- ok sila from class AB to class C, alam nyo naman kung sino ass hole dito eh' but hes just doing his job' protect the station ans sustain from competition.

Hatest radio Station

1.Love radio --kailangan pa bang memorise yan' -- s**t what about, f**k the crop your giving the listeners a s**t'

2.Star Fm

3. MOR

My fave radio staions:

Tied for Number 1

WRock 96.3 - love their songs

Mellow Touch 94.7 - ditto

DM 95.5 - ditto

RJ 100.3 - ditto

Number 2

RX 93.1 - kasi I really like the DJs, but I don't much like their songs

Number 3

99.0 - Chinese congs at night, cool! :cool:

• 3 weeks later...

RJ and NU

but recently ive tried music from the other side of the earth... music live from the net... its cool.... whenever im online, i hook up with them... its sometimes nice to hear new waves of sounds.... with materials not normally heard locally...

My fave radio staions:

Tied for Number 1

WRock 96.3 - love their songs

Mellow Touch 94.7 - ditto

DM 95.5 - ditto

RJ 100.3 - ditto

Number 2

RX 93.1 - kasi I really like the DJs, but I don't much like their songs

Number 3

99.0 - Chinese congs at night, cool! :cool:

try JOEY 92.3 youwill love it.

My favorite station, 98.7 DZFE, the only station that plays classical music, will be holding a fundraising concert in July to get back on its feet. If any of you are connected with companies interested in sponsoring the activity, let me know. I'll PM you the contact information.

Edited by jt2003

89.9: mornings.. sat night starting from 6 pm til the chill out or club music late in the morning...

93.1.. sunday night (ayoko ko sunday slowdown..).. puro hip-hop club music..

maganda daw joey kasi dun raw lumalabas yung mga bagong kanta.. even rock or metal songs na hindi pa na-air ng nu 107.. totoo ba 'to? PM Na lang cos i never really hangout at this thread.. nagkataon lang.. tnx!

• 2 weeks later...