• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Oakley Shades And Prescription On Sale

Additional Stocks for Juliet

JULIET CUSTOMS

Frame: X- Metal

Lens: 1st Generation Ruby Red Iridium

The Best combination for x metal ruby red lens with is red ear socks, and temple sleeves, (red nose pads are not available)

with spares of Black Ear Socks and temple sleeves

Price: 16,000.00

3 units are still available...

post-219777-0-15677100-1301665768.jpg

bro gilbert hope you don't mind medyo hinde ata maganda ang pagkaka PICTORIAL ng mga shades hinde lumabas ang tamang KULAY ng mga lens.

I honestly agree brother, ganda siguro kung kukunan yan sa canon 550D na naka micro lens...hehehehehe Dream ko yun bro... as in para sa mga brotherhood natin to get the best look ng mga post ko... pero in personal yan mga yan ang gaganda... all out na yang mga last post ko wala ng pede pang ikabit dyan para ma level up sagad na yan...

Juliet Customs

Frame: Plasma

Lens: Titanium Iridium Polarized

The Best combination for plasma with Titanium iridium Polarized lens with is brown ear socks, temple sleeves, and Nose Pad

with spares of Black Ear Socks and temple sleeves

Price: 14,000.00

is this still available sir?

sent you a pm...

Edited by gyobags

Sorry Guys im not alway online since monday our net in my ofc just got F**k up... hope they can fix it ASAP..

Sir Gyubags <<< Yes sir and it is still available, its a combination that push me to Meera just to purchase all of the rubber to make it at its best look...

panget lahat ng kuha ko sa pics ko including the Ruby Red... gusto ko sana kunan ulit pero trying hard na yun... let the buyers see for themselve

if its authentic. Regarding your resquest for me to send it to you on LBC i guess your lucky kc im going to be there on 15, 16, & 17 to held my

ofc team building, (padag dag ng ice sa softdrinks ko pag kumain kami dyan sa inyo ha...hehehehe)

Regarding Ruby Red a good friend of mine back out of his reservation bec the pics didn't convince him that it was the 1st gen lens... hope he can find what he is looking for and share it to us so that we will know what a real 1st gen Ruby Red Lens is...

Mam FAIGAO23 <<<< The shipment was already posted you can browse the past post to see the pics... pls do IM me your contact details so that i can txt you if new shipment will arrive this month... tnx for dropping by...

Sorry Guys im not alway online since monday our net in my ofc just got F**k up... hope they can fix it ASAP..

Sir Gyubags <<< Yes sir and it is still available, its a combination that push me to Meera just to purchase all of the rubber to make it at its best look...

panget lahat ng kuha ko sa pics ko including the Ruby Red... gusto ko sana kunan ulit pero trying hard na yun... let the buyers see for themselve

if its authentic. Regarding your resquest for me to send it to you on LBC i guess your lucky kc im going to be there on 15, 16, & 17 to held my

ofc team building, (padag dag ng ice sa softdrinks ko pag kumain kami dyan sa inyo ha...hehehehe)

Regarding Ruby Red a good friend of mine back out of his reservation bec the pics didn't convince him that it was the 1st gen lens... hope he can find what he is looking for and share it to us so that we will know what a real 1st gen Ruby Red Lens is...

Mam FAIGAO23 <<<< The shipment was already posted you can browse the past post to see the pics... pls do IM me your contact details so that i can txt you if new shipment will arrive this month... tnx for dropping by...

ikaw pala yung nag text kahapon...

Antayin kita sa 15th sir!

Consider that juliet sold.

Di lang dagadag ice sir, your ice tea gallon and brewed coffee is on me

everytime you drop by foodtrip in the duration of your stay in Galera.

See you next week!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I met sir Kas... last weekend here in Puerto Galera, buti na lang nagbakasyon sila dito.

This guy is an Oakley guru. you can say that he walks, talks, and breath oakley.

Siguro everything one needs to know about the product, kabisado na nya.

I'm so happy with the juliet i got from him. pero di pa rin ako makatulog dahil gusto ko pa ring bilhin yung ibang model na dala nya :wacko:

Anyway, pagiipunan ko pa yun sir Kas...

Till our next transaction,

Salamat ng marami at sana dumami pa ng dumami ang stocks mo ng oakley!!!