Oakley Shades And Prescription On Sale

kas, am using the concrete rx glasses with my lens on...so light pala siya, i thought mabigat kasi sa frame...very nice...

reserve a pitboss for me! wag kalimutan...

tsaka sana ung watches me warrant and holeshot editions...

WARRANT !!!!!!! Meron sir..... Wait habulin ko sa brooo ko.... sorry na miss look ko message mo sir....

post-219777-1257901397.jpg

Finally i got my ratchet 2.0 matte black titanium!! Thanks pareng Kas!! Nainggit si gf gusto nya kanya nalang daw nyahaha!!

Thanks for being so accommodating, pinagtyagaan moko even though hirap magmeet sched natin hehe.. Thanks ulet and wait wait lang ako ng iba pang models, kundi pitboss din malamang juliet x metal hehe..! :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

:goatee: met up with sir kas earlier tonight...we pushed through with the transaction regarding the EVADE prescription glasses...i am more than happy to have received the product...i would definitely be purchasing another one soon...it looks real damn good...a good buy for the best price...and he was really accommodating since i arrived late...my apologies for that sir...till the next transaction... :goatee:

sir JTBLACKKNIGHT<<<< ty sir... sayang hindi mo ko nakita... magiisip ka siguro kc pango ako mahilig sa salamin.... joke

sir Mightbeyou <<<<< TY sir hope we can have more deal soon...

For info re order of :

Pit Boss

Sir Koopahl --- 1 unit reserved

Sir A4techy --- 1 unit reserved

Sir Dane --- 1 unit reserved and confirmed

Sir Coleman -- 1 unit reserved

Sir Perterparker -- 1 unit reserved

For Jawbone

Sir Spurt --- 3 units reserved and confirmed

sir Peterparker -- 1 unit reserved

Sir A4techy --- 1 unit reserved and confirmed

Sir Number1fan -- 1 unit reserved

Note: to those who have confirm order will have the chance to choose 1st of all the units that will arrived this December.. Sorry for this kind of new rules… there will be surprises for the promise…

to those who order Pit Boss for these expected delivery kindly fit a hat in any oakley store and im me the size...

Sir A4techy <<<<< no idea sure ko sa JB is 2 palang need kopa ng 5 assorted

Sir Coleman <<<<< Copy (Medium) confirm mo lang sir kung kukunin mo yung Pitt Boss?

Sir Mercer <<<<<< Compare my price to the one your pertaining to with certificate and box... kung magkano difference

yun ang price ng certificate and box... if you like to ask me if my products are a class AAA or original?

kindly read some of my feedbacks or you can im some of my satisfied buyers...

sir Aris_m<<<<<< ill post a new one this week pa visit visit lang po ng tread... ty po

Sir Janniz <<<<<< SOLD to Maj. Tiu of PNP air force yesterday... its an Juliet X metal ruby red iridium 1st gen lens...

sold for the price of 16k

Sir Bolate <<<<<< Negative pa ako nagkaroon ng Bracket.... ill post it pag may darating....

To all Pit Boss takers, i have 7 orders 4 of them are confirmed, and 7 jawbone 5 are confirm, regarding colors and models wala pa po ako info... ty po

Edited by kasmutingrato

Just got back from meeting Sir Kas to purchase the Sculpt 6.0. Unfortunately, the frame was a bit small for me but it was a good thing Sir Kas brought other prescription frames (He even let me try the sunglasses - ang ganda ng PIT BOSS!) so I was able to try on the other frames until I found one that suited me just right. :thumbsupsmiley:

Maraming salamat Sir Kas! I will definitely purchase another prescription frame from you soon (already thinking if I should get that special edition you showed me for christmas hehe). :thumbsupsmiley:

Available Oakley Prescription as of Nov. 18, 2009 time: 9:30 am

for men

intervene 2.0 olive chrome

Intervene 2.0 toast

Soft Tail Berry

spoke 4.0 polished black

spoke 4.0 pewter

spoke 4.0 polished midnight

For ladies

Fate 2.0 Polished Black

Fate 4.0 Polished Black

Poetic 4.0 Polished Black Titanium

Poetic 4.0 Polished Chocolate Titanium

Poetic 2.0 Polished Brown Titanium

All prices are still 4,500 for RX

Sir Abiakak <<<< PM send sir w/ contact details and possible meeting area...

MAM Janniz<<<<< Hummmm my Girl na bumisita sa tread ko :thumbsupsmiley: kakaiba....

Juliet x metal Ruby red Iridium - as of now no info regarding this type of unit... ruby lens is hard to

come by...

What i have is morethan the red lens, signature series by ICHIRO SUZUKI, with jersey no 51

this type of lens is very rare only a few who has it in our country particularly came from me...

Price is 18,000

post-219777-1258526555.jpg

how much for the warrant kas?

i might not get the pitboss anymore, just had my wiretap lenses changed to shades so i have no use of it, but am sure lots of guys here will get it...

WARRANT !!!!!!! Meron sir..... Wait habulin ko sa brooo ko.... sorry na miss look ko message mo sir....