Oakley Shades And Prescription On Sale

Units arrived! sorry just a few peaces, some are reserved and some are not...

The said units will be tag to those who made reservation, it will last for a week, if they didnt take the unit within one week it will be posted and for sale to anyone who is interested... same price 5,500 for RX... no shades yet...

Oww by November a Hugs shipment will arrived this time there will be no reservation 1st to grabe after my post will be the owner...

2 units Coilover

Model - Coilover Pewter OX5043-0351

Model - Coilover Crome OX5043-0451

Reserved to Sir DWINSKI

Finally, ok Gilbert please schedule the COD meet up asap (tomorrow and onwards) McDo ba uli? Text, text na lang. Many many thanks!

sir may coilover pa ba kayo? kuha ako isa Model - Coilover PEWTER OX5043-0351

sa september 12 ang dating ko dyan manila. ssure buyer here.. please pm me for the details of meet-up. thank you... please givee me your cell # so i can call you for faster transaction.. thank you

Sagutin ko muna ang inyong mga Questions sir,

Sir GYOBAGS - Okie na kami

Sir GUY - Sir I only have 1 coilover na Pewter and taken na po ni sir Dwinski sorry po cant wait until september

for the reservation need to sell the units ASAP para sa Nov shipment...

Sir Mightbeyou - Cant call you pls update contact details ASAP...

I still have 4 units left... ill wait sa mga utol natin nagpa reserved some of them hindi pa alam na may post na...

They have until Moday nextweek for pickup or meetup... pag hindi po kinuha ill post po lahat ng natira...

Sa Nov Shipment po wala po dun reservation, pag nagpost po ako kung sino una nag may ari sakanya mapupunta...

TY Po ng marami

whaaa!!!! sir kas; i am in davao currently in an assignment. can i hang on to my reservation until sept 16? i'll be back sa manila by then. if not, kung may matitira pili na lang ako dun. so sorry sir. pa-pm na rin ako sir kung ano pa yung meron. i sat down on the evade i got from you, i may need 2 units. again sir, so sorry. salamat ng marami!

Edited by razrramon

B) sir, i sent you an sms regarding the availability of stocks that you have and if ever sir razrramon wont be able to get his order (will all due respect and permission from sir razrramon too) then i would be willing to purchase his reservation... B)

To Sir RAZRRAMON tnx for the advance info, next time ka nalang sir marami pa akong parating... ill pass it to the next interested buyer...

To Sir mightbeyou the reservation is now yours...

I just got my reserved pairs of polished chrome and pewter oakley coilovers yesterday from Sir Kas. My office mates are so envy 10,000 pogi points daw. Next time polished black and brown coilovers naman and my earlier ordered polished black 31 thriteen Oakley Rx frames. Thanks again Sir Kas!!!!

yes sir, please pass on to sir mightbeyou. apologies sir. sir mightbeyou; you are in good company with sir kas. tried and tested. sir kas; advice na lang po pag meron na ulit. thanks ng marami!

B) thanks sir...i appreciate the gesture of giving me the chance to purchase your order...i know a lot of us here had been waiting for stocks to arrive from sir gilbert...i was just lucky enough to have been able to follow through with your post...sir gilbert, distorbohin ko muna jogging mo saglit sa saturday to meet up with you and get the frame...cant wait to have it...hehe... B)

B) just met up with sir gilbert this morning...as always, smooth and easy transaction...had a good chat about some oakley products too...i cant wait for his next BIG shipment this coming november...finally i already have the wingspan with me...and i wasnt disappointed...superb...i envy sir gyobags for his reserved chrome coilover is really nice...im sure he would be surprised...that would be my next target next time...thanks a lot sir...till the next shipment... B)