Oakley Shades And Prescription On Sale

Guys, i cant promise anything lets hope for the best...

I would like to offer this just for the weekend para may post naman ako d2 sa thread ko...

JULIET CUSTOM POLISHED CARBON BLACK IRIDIUM POLARIZED (Rank No. 5 In my collection)

To those who knew my no. you can txt me if you like to have this...

To those who doent know my contact no, hope i can open the thread before someone txt me...

Have a great day Guys... Happy Weekend...

Price is P16,000

post-219777-052939200 1283992169.jpg

post-219777-076099900 1283992250.jpg

Edited by kasmutingrato

B) sir, waiting in vain mga parokyano mo...excited ang lahat sa iyong ibabalita...lahat umaasa na maambunan ng kanilang mga munting kahilingan...hehe...sana kami ay iyong mabalitaan...bago pa magkaubusan... B)

BAD day Guys, i regret to inform you that there is no arrival of units this time... hope there is another shipment before the end of this year... Sure arrival is on January 16, 2011... sorry po ulit...

B) oh men...bad day indeed...but we still hope that a shipment would arrive before the year ends as you mentioned sir...if not then we better have to hold our horses until next year...thanks for the update sir... B)

BAD day Guys, i regret to inform you that there is no arrival of units this time... hope there is another shipment before the end of this year... Sure arrival is on January 16, 2011... sorry po ulit...

well, that's life, we all have to accept this. Just think that our friend Kas is exerting all possible efforts to deliver our dream oakley products. The good thing is that next year, newer oakley models may be introduced so we all just have to keep our fingers crossed!!!! This is the best time to save because next year, our budget for these items may be drastically reduced by our upcoming Christmas holiday spendings. Kas please promise to keep us posted. Thanks!

well, that's life, we all have to accept this. Just think that our friend Kas is exerting all possible efforts to deliver our dream oakley products. The good thing is that next year, newer oakley models may be introduced so we all just have to keep our fingers crossed!!!! This is the best time to save because next year, our budget for these items may be drastically reduced by our upcoming Christmas holiday spendings. Kas please promise to keep us posted. Thanks!

SIR DWINSKI thanks for that comment.... anyway ill just repost some of my stocks, its the best gift for the up coming Christmas holidays... tnx guyssss

• 5 weeks later...

Good Days Guys!!!

Im now taking order for the December 25 2010 shipment..

Take note lang po hindi po pede ang "or", "and" lang po and pede, and sa sure buyer lang po eentertain ko,

for RX, Shades, Watches. (Bags, shoes and apparel is off muna ako marami pa ko sa BBB ko...

Here is the format:

Model Name:

Model No. :

Quantity :

Re my price im sure mas mababa po ako sa market sa pinas, TY Po. Deadline of Submission is on 1st week of Dec... hehehe Parang exam.... Have Great Day po...