Oakley Shades And Prescription On Sale

sir Dwinski <<<<< copy sir ill get you that model

sir koopahl <<<<< sir alam mo naman mas mura ako sa mall wala pa po ako idea kung magkano to... ill get it sir

sir alexzander<<<< re prices sir for livestrong pag dumating sir dun palang malalaman po, ill order it sir take it or leave it its

okie lang po

sir JaguarLima <<<<< thnx for the invites

sir SirHardenuf <<<<< copy and noted sir, sir bracket ? hindi ako makakakuha nito Oakley original products lang sir kaya ko.

as per Oakley claims- if you cannot find the model of Oakley "eye wears" in there site, then its not

made by Oakley... Bracket is made in Japan, Oakley Foot Hill doesn't recognized that model.... correct

me po if im wrong...

sir vinrose67 <<<<<<< hanapin ko po to kung ano yun model nun....

TO ALL POST LANG PO NG ORDER TNX....

met Gilbert earlier in Trinoma to get the black revere rx for my gf, she can't wait to have them with her prescription. The glasses are perfect and i really don't know why he can price his items that low, truly a great buy for all of his oakley products. Hey Bro Gilbert thanks for meeting me earlier in trinoma and i can't wait for your new stocks to arrive, see you soon, hehehe. :)

GOOD DAY SIR,,,, SORRY PO SA LAHAT IM DEAD BC AT WORK RIGHT NOW KAYA BIHIRA PO AKO MAKA ONLINE...

Sir ray004<<<<<my price for wiretap is 7,500 the cobalt wiretap was compromise to sir Koophal closing deal will be next week, ill try to look into my "SAKO"

kung meron pa akong wiretap...

Sir Mojoko<<<<< i cant promise your lens sir,,, but ill try, no price as of now sir...

Sir mmaunltd<<<< i dont have it right now but i can order it sir, kindly IM me the exact model and code, kindly leave also your contact details once the unit

arrive...

Sir greg8tan<<<<< TXT ME ASAP.....

Sir mr.bukol<<<<< Re Juliet Prescription? kaya po sir kindly IM me all of the details of your prescription and ill ask my supplier how much will it cost, kindly

include also the color of the lens, is it Iridium, iridium polarized.... pls send it ASAP or txt me the detail ASAP

striker1012<<<<< ummmm bro... i cant promise to txt you ASAP once the unit arrived, i will post it then you txt me... this will gunna be really really Fast,,, if

you have time just kindly monitor my update and post you will know when it will arrive and anticipate the date and time....

sir javachip15<<<< are you asking me sir if i have this unit? or are you ordering for this model? if you are ordering you know the drill....

Sir Mildseven<<<<< PM replayed sir....

Sir FirefoxZilla<<<<< sir thanks for a very smooth deals sir, hope you could be one of us here im my tread, A COLLECTOR....

TO ALL

TENTATIVE ARRIVAL OF YOUR ORDER IS ON APRIL.......but ill call again US tonight to confirm my order.... who's lucky and who's gunna wait for another shipment........

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_0H0gnjnDGWo/R1QGFokV7MI/AAAAAAAAGJM/uy8eod-IOIo/s1600-R/oakley_mcnish2.jpg

Bro Kas ask ko lang kung anong model type ng oakley eto? see pic above. i think it's a gascan pero iba kasi ang frame nya, Meron ka bang ganyang model?

Sir vinrose67, Sir gilbert... i think this is the oakley canteen, http://www.oakley.com/pd/3681/15304

Edited by FirefoxZilla
price as of now sir...

TO ALL

TENTATIVE ARRIVAL OF YOUR ORDER IS ON APRIL.......but ill call again US tonight to confirm my order.... who's lucky and who's gunna wait for another shipment........

Ang tttttaaaaaggggggaaaaallllllll naman. But I am willing to wait. Just inform us asap Sir Kas!!!! Thanks!

how much kung lens lang sir? meron kasing grado na ung juliet and gascan ko kaso tumaas na ung grado ng mata ko... possible po ba na lens lang bilhin ko with prescription?? nagtanong tanong kasi ako sa mga optical dito ndi pa daw nila kaya maglagay ng grado sa shades... Thanks in advance for your reply

how much kung lens lang sir? meron kasing grado na ung juliet and gascan ko kaso tumaas na ung grado ng mata ko... possible po ba na lens lang bilhin ko with prescription?? nagtanong tanong kasi ako sa mga optical dito ndi pa daw nila kaya maglagay ng grado sa shades... Thanks in advance for your reply

i will ask sir pls do send me your rx grade so that i can inquire, kindly include the color of the lens you desire...