Oakley Shades And Prescription On Sale

I bought an oakley evade just the other day from sir kasmut and i opted to put on hold my recommendation/appreciation until i have confirmed that the item is the real deal, 100% genuine. so i went to several optical shops today and was able to check the genuine article. to my relief, the markings, material, weight, etc, are spot on identical and the salespersons confirmed that mine was an original. When i checked the price, i almost fell out of my chair because it costs P12,999 when i bought mine for only P4,500, or a savings of at least P7,000.

i guess you could say that i am very pleased with my purchase :thumbsupsmiley: and i would like to thank sir kasmut for being so accommodating. sorry if i ever doubted you sir and i hope to do business with you again.

so to my fellow gentlemenyaks, bili na habang may natitira pa!

Thanx boss.... its posting time....

Prescription Glass for only 4,500

RACHET

SOCKET 12-015 model (last pair)

Corkscrew 2.0 polished gold (last 2 pairs)

SPOKE

chisel

EVADE (last pair)

intervene

scalpt 12-450 and 12-456 (last 2 pairs)

Fate 2.0 , 4.0

tread polished mercury

poetic

ALL THE PICTURES YOU POSTED MEASURED 1280 X 960 PIXELS IN SIZE. THEY ARE TOO BIG AND PUT A STRAIN ON MTC'S SERVER RESOURCES. THEY ALSO MAKE YOUR THREAD VERY SLOW TO LOAD.

PLEASE RESIZE YOUR PICTURES TO 640 X 480 PIXELS BEFORE YOU POST.

Edited by Wyld

PIXELS IN SIZE. THEY ARE TOO BIG AND PUT A STRAIN ON MTC'S SERVER RESOURCES. THEY ALSO MAKE YOUR THREAD VERY SLOW TO LOAD.

PLEASE RESIZE YOUR PICTURES TO 640 X 480 PIXELS BEFORE YOU POST. [/b][/color][/size]

oooopppppsssss sabi kna ehhh anyway sorry po ill post it ulit in a small pixels.....

for info:

Evade (sold out)

socket (Sold out)

i bought a Juliet X-METAL-XX Black Iridium from bro Kas and brought it with me here in Cebu where i`m on vacation now..

siyempre, got to try out my new shades sa beach and sight-seeing tours, and i`m happy to say my cousins all say it looks stylish and maporma.. and it gives great glare and UV protection to the eyes.. :thumbsupsmiley:

another satisfied customer here.. :cool: .. if you buy a Juliet sa mall it`s 20k upwards ang presyo.. pero the unit i bought is bigger than the Juliet and bro Kas sold it to me for only 15k.. more than 5k in savings.. :thumbsupsmiley:

thanks again bro Kas! pag-uwi ko i`ll get the Crosshair and a prescription pair naman.. :thumbsupsmiley:

:mtc:

i bought a Juliet X-METAL-XX Black Iridium from bro Kas and brought it with me here in Cebu where i`m on vacation now..

siyempre, got to try out my new shades sa beach and sight-seeing tours, and i`m happy to say my cousins all say it looks stylish and maporma.. and it gives great glare and UV protection to the eyes.. :thumbsupsmiley:

another satisfied customer here.. :cool: .. if you buy a Juliet sa mall it`s 20k upwards ang presyo.. pero the unit i bought is bigger than the Juliet and bro Kas sold it to me for only 15k.. more than 5k in savings.. :thumbsupsmiley:

thanks again bro Kas! pag-uwi ko i`ll get the Crosshair and a prescription pair naman.. :thumbsupsmiley:

:mtc:

Salamat din po... sir cross hair s polished brown vr28 lens sold yesterday got 1 last pair hope i can post it pa..... again salamat po ulit

Edited by kasmutingrato

Commercial muna, My Oakley Tour, dito galing ang mga products ko para sa mga menyakz.... plss look at the flag sa upper left, hindi yan china, kaya pls lang... Oakley eye wears are not made in china, wala ring Class A or AAA, na Oakley, its ether Legitimate Oakley eye wear or Imitation lang...

post-219777-1250401127.jpg

Edited by kasmutingrato

Dami ko ng gastos bro. binigyan mo pa ako ngaun ng pagkakagastusan at pag iipunan n nman. I got 4 rx glasses and an SI M-Frame from Sir Kasmut and I'm really f*cking happy sa lahat (kaso sana nadala din ung SI Ballistic at ung mga jawbones na order ko. Hindi kayo mag sisisi pero SANA DI NA KITA NAKILALA! (Unless may SI Ballistic at jawbone na). Thanks Sir.

sir ayos sa mga pics ah..ganda rin ng shoes mo sir, anung nike yan? :cool: :cool: :cool:

HUH!!! hindi nga?!! hindi ko nga trip to ehh kc ang gusto ko yung cross trainer na may 5 sa tabi pero walang black,kaya ito binili ko got this for $40 sa isang store na hindi ko alam kung pano bumalik,, sabi rin nung brod ko maganda raw ehhh ang alam ko dami nyan d2 sa pinas diba?

Dami ko ng gastos bro. binigyan mo pa ako ngaun ng pagkakagastusan at pag iipunan n nman. I got 4 rx glasses and an SI M-Frame from Sir Kasmut and I'm really f*cking happy sa lahat (kaso sana nadala din ung SI Ballistic at ung mga jawbones na order ko. Hindi kayo mag sisisi pero SANA DI NA KITA NAKILALA! (Unless may SI Ballistic at jawbone na). Thanks Sir.

hahahah tnx sa feedback sir,,, promise that SI BALLISTIC M FRAME we will have that both of us... its got to be in my collection. re jawbone give me until october may pauwi hope pede na tyo dun... re pitt boss huhuhu hindi bagay skin... and most of all karamihan sa parts nya plastic yung plate lang sa side na titanium for the price of $600 its not worth it, pero who knows if the price is right maybe.... hehehehehe