Katz' Coyote Babes "reborn 'o9"

• 2 weeks later...

Kindly email me your rates and packages. I am planning a stag party and I need 8 -10 girls and if possible with 1 girl of foreign nationality (brazilian or russian). msgroup07@gmail.com.

WOW meron forengers im planning as well next month pa naman to have a stag for my friend chipin chipin nga lng kme so pls do mail me of pics rates specially kung may foreigner para maprepare budget. tnx redestrada65@yahoo.com

WOW meron forengers im planning as well next month pa naman to have a stag for my friend chipin chipin nga lng kme so pls do mail me of pics rates specially kung may foreigner para maprepare budget. tnx redestrada65@yahoo.com

email sent. thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Thinking getting your services for the last week of july please email me at electro.vertigogh@gmail.com with the pics and package price if there are any

Thinking getting your services for the last week of july please email me at electro.vertigogh@gmail.com with the pics and package price if there are any

email sent........ thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Sir,

buti na lang nakita ko tong thread, can you email me rates, details ng package and pics sana. boypickup7777777@yahoo.com

actually hindi sya stag party, we have a planned reunion kasi ng tropa, tentative date is August 3, 2013...

since totoy days pa yung huling nakumpleto kami, gusto sana namin ng for the big boys naman :rolleyes:

pag kumpleto kami, siguro mga 6 kami...

2 to 3 girls lang siguro pwede na... intay ko sagot mo boss.