1 Month Without Sex

• 4 months later...

I'm a female, i certainly agree with you guys that more than a month without sex is really hard. female feels the same way too but in our case we are not that open to talk most of this things with our friends. I admit on my case it's kinda hard for me, not having sex for the past 3 months. I normally do stuff with my boyfriend, but this time sudden change of mind happen. I just want a nice partner that can be a friend too! let's say friends with benefits =) pero I want yung hindi bastos, we stay friends, bestfriend, my buddy or partner but NOT a lover. I'm tired of relationships. here's my email guys (maeric025@yahoo.com) hit me up =) I'm harmless promise =)

here's my share...:

very possible!

provided you have something that (at least almost) diverts your every attention from having sex.

i have gone through this. reasons:

very focused on work.

very tired as in around 2-3hrs only of sleep almost everyday,internal body clock is altered!

physicaly and mentally tired from pressure.

and many more...

after the proj was done, a friend introduced me a very horny, very young lass to have sex with.

even after some rest, it still took me sometime to come. as in i had some dead momments to rest during the time we were doing it.

I'm a female, i certainly agree with you guys that more than a month without sex is really hard. female feels the same way too but in our case we are not that open to talk most of this things with our friends. I admit on my case it's kinda hard for me, not having sex for the past 3 months. I normally do stuff with my boyfriend, but this time sudden change of mind happen. I just want a nice partner that can be a friend too! let's say friends with benefits =) pero I want yung hindi bastos, we stay friends, bestfriend, my buddy or partner but NOT a lover. I'm tired of relationships. here's my email guys (maeric025@yahoo.com) hit me up =) I'm harmless promise =)

That would be very nice. Basta you maintain a high level of mutual respect for each other, some level of care and thoughtfulness. The only thing missing is exclusivity. Enjoy life! :)

whoa! di ko kakayanin 1 month.

Me too. Hirap nga 1 week, how much more if one month? Hehehe

Guest schinina

parang MYTHBUSTER to ah!

perhaps all the aggression will be channeled else where...possible cguro sa sports.

Sports? I don't think so, pwede kung single pero if you're attached? No can't do...

To the TS, sorry to break it to you babe but he's effin someone else. -___-

I'lll email u then...:)