1 Month Without Sex

• 2 weeks later...

Rather than 1month without sex, I'd use the phrase 1 sex per month for me.

Nurse kasi si GF,so magaling siya mag calendar method. She wanted to have sex with me only when she is safe, and also so that I can go all out w/o using protection for maximum pleasure.

Not that maarte lang kami kasi ayaw naming magcondom kaya tinitiis namin once a month lang, but rather I want to have safe sex w/ her.

Dati kasi nagcocondom din kami, kaso nabubutas lang.

Kawawa c GF kasi buong month siya stressed and worried if nakabuo ba kami or hindi.

And it took a toll on her body kasi nga nurse siya, so alam niya na hindi yon mabubuo kung puro softdrinks, alcohol, and food deprivation and diet niya.

With that premise, kahit siguro c manoy ko hindi titigas bcoz of guilt.

Intentional man o hindi, mga babae lang ang kawawa ang health kapag ganyang issues na. Wala namang mawawala sa ating mga lalaki eh. Yung iba nga nakabuo na tinatakbuhan pa obligasyon nila.

Iyon, so everytime safe si GF, dun lang kami nagesesex.

Safe calendar method is 4days before predicted 1st day of period. & Day5&6 after 1st day of period. FOR "REGULAR" Women.

For ladies with IRREGULAR CYCLE, just ignore the 4day before the 1st day of period.

FYI lang po sa ating mga couples, baka makatulong din. SURE SAFE po yan wag na magkapote at putok mo pa sa loob.

(Tiis lang sa subtle na smell ng period, pero kung mahal mo talaga siya, bakit pa mag-inarte diba?) :D

• 2 weeks later...

I heard somewhere that the older one gets the longer one can go without having sex. Could be an urban myth. Then again how old is old? A 60 year old man would be considered young by someone in his 80's while someone in his 20's 30's or 40's would consider that same 60 year old man a dinosaur of sorts.

Yet, to those of us in our 40's and 50's you got to admit that the sex drive in teenagers and 20 something year old guys is something we can only reminisce about. For those of you who can still match a teenager or a young adult, then what can I say but you're lucky you can still perform at that level.