1 Month Without Sex

oh wow...i've gone for more...like 6 months...during the time my ex and i were about to separate, she wasn't into doing it anymore so had gone for a looong time w/o it...then after the separation more than a couple or so...last i checked i had gone 4-5 months from my last? :wacko:

i feel i don't know how to go about it anymore :unsure: i think nakuha sa dasal :blush: literally rosaryo na hawak ko lagi just to survive...and some really violent zombie movies :P

Haven't had sex since I called off my engagement six months ago. There is more to life than sex.

True. A whole lot more. But at times it is essential. Most especially for people in a serious relationship. For individuals going for casual encounters, well not too much.

That's easier for women.

Not quite. Women are also human. And sex is one of the basic needs of human. So, it still depends on the discipline and mindset of the individual. Kaya men and women are equal in this aspect.

Sadly rolleyes.gif I don't have any FUBU / friends with benefits so I end up at a spa. But lately I learned to kick this habit (what happens besides the massage) cause I realized because of my respect for women, that this is a form of exploitation out of necessity.

• 2 weeks later...