• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Would You Like To Sleep With Me?

Safe way to keep warm, huh....Will definitely sleep with someone who's always ready, whatever the weather may pose to be..

Just be sure those socks don't suck (hoping for something else to suck on, LMAO), especially with the grip on the small of the feet, otherwise, it would be easy to drop from the feet...

Also, kindly be clear what specific hat are we negotiating at, and which head will it cap off, for the night? :blush:

Haha, will definitely sleep with a very witty person. ;)

Great quality socks provided, guaranteed to fit toes well. Will keep each toe toasty and warm.

As for the hat, I'll make sure it protects the one with your brain on. Now,it would depend on which head you use for thinking.

Hmmm...hey, wait a minute now, when I was asking, about which head that hat goes on to, i was pertaining to either the head that is on top of your shoulders, or the one on top of my shoulders. :rolleyes:

HAHA...anyway, that would be some sleepover, indeed...great socks, hat to protect the head with the brain...Uh, oh-oh...forgot to mention, that I lose all normal brain function when I hit the sack, automatically, and the other head, which recently showed signs of having its own brain cells, may take my whole humanity hostage, and lead me to something I would dare not do on a sleepover ;)

By the way, to be on topic, Yes, Yes, I'd probably sleep with you since you have great quality socks (in lieu of thick blankets), and a cap! ( BTW, why are you still up at this ungodly hour? shouldn't this be sleepy time- a prelude that there will not be any sleep, if indeed, I tried on those socks you have LMAO)..

Edited by saeed

Would like to sleep with you, but will probably engage in more mental sparring. Mr witty got me again!

Let's protect your head. It would be a shame if you suddenly freeze.. To death. Lol

Hay, I'm wondering as well. Still powered by coffee. Really should be sleeping by now. I'm guaranteed to be a zombie in the morning.

Would like to sleep with you, and advise you to lay off the coffee at a certain time of the day..(but would totally cheer you on, chug away, for more coffee, when we do the sleeping together thing).. (Yes, there are times, indeed, that an exchange of thoughts between two, is more intriguingly enticing, than exchange of fluids..........that were bought from 7-eleven)

(get to bed,try to catch some Zs, and, we'll get back at this, once you get some shut eye - oh, at least, you'd be a morning zombie, who had some smiles in the wee hours of your day! going to work early, it seems?)

Yes, yes, def sleep with you, knowing that you'd tell me what time I should lay off coffee. And you're getting the liquids from 7-11 ^_^

Haha effect is strong on me bec I am not a regular coffee drinker. Also, am not a morning person, but got to pay the dues. >.<

How come you're still awake?