Post a Question to the USER BELOW You, Vol 13.

ayasadai

pagiging matanda is a state of mind. Its the point when you think you cannot learn from anyone anymore, when you lose sight of your goals and settle for what's there, when you don't dream, and in a constant state of inertia.

(the sad thing today is not that we have old people who act younger than they should but that our kids are in a sorry state akin to what I mentioned above... apathetic, lethargic and fast going nowhere)

What do you think is your biggest fault?

@TBD no. :) I am enjoying my anonymity here

@K I've met someone from MTC I saw her pic in one the pic threads here. I didn't know she was a member at the time

@RJ California

@Dread Lingerie of course :)

name one crazy thing you have done?

Edited by tomward

@TBD so much memorable food for me... pero yung pinakamasarap for me was water after 48 hours of nothing... i got stuck in another country with no money and not knowing anyone. Since my departure was the next day I had to go without food or water for a day and just bum around near the airport. My last euro I spent sa vendo macine to buy water kinain pa, I wanted to kick that vendo machine right there... (i used all my money to buy plane tickets and I was getting my money in 3 days pa). I arrived at the other country and since it was a budget airline even the water you had to pay for :) no food or water for 48 hours... Buti dun sa italy they had vendo machines where you could use credit card pero wala na food so I had to settle for water... the best drink I ever had!!

@dread every 6 months

what is one goal you intend to achieve in your lifetime?