Post a Question to the USER BELOW You, Vol 13.

ayasadai

@Tok...Only someone who is strong enough will have faith in others. That is like trusting your life to someone else.

@abd... I think it depends on what type of work one does. Sometimes it's boring but more often than not I look forward to the end of the day when I have accomplished things and the next morning when new challenges are presented before me.

How do you know it's really LOVE?

that never came to my mind... If its not mine 'wag na lang siguro I might not be a good Dad for him kawawa naman yun kid

@ ABD both... when you feel and see it - concrete... when you're missing it and felt betrayed-vague <<< something I can't choose which one to hold on at some point. gulo!

any false hope you've come across lately? bummer huh!

Edited by toknene

everyone here has their own unique characteristic which amaze/amuse and fascinates me... ;)

@Macy last time I've check 32... (fr my niece's and nephew's)

do you have a child of your own? if none do you want to have a child in the future?

Edited by toknene

@ Tok...no kids and yes I want one or two... but that would only depend on who i choose to be the father.

@abd... I don't think so. I have different bi-polar tendencies. :lol:

What is your ultimate goal in life?

Edited by Macy

i loved talking to my paternal grandmother when she was alive and then my dad, but he passed on too.... now it's really tough to find someone you intellectually admire. but i love talking to old people.

What did you learn from your parents that helped you as an adult?