Post a Question to the USER BELOW You, Vol 13.

ayasadai

@LX....gosh.... everything in my closet is sexy :D

how about a pink negligee with lace cups and a see-through bodice paired with a pink lace thong?

@abd.... my 4 yr old niece was fighting with my other pamangkins last night because she wanted to be the one to serve me at my mom's birthday. same niece wishing for a pink bird. :lol: then she came up to me and whispered she missed me :heart:

What would make your day?

@ abd....late in the evening when i have my me-time of a long hot bath with my candles and soft music in the background.

@LX... ten years lang? the youngest i've dated is 19.... i dated several young men already. I am not searching for these guys. Nagkakataon lang siguro. :P My rule is not to date anyone younger than my oldest pamangkin.

Would you be a good mom?

Edited by Macy

I never let others' opinions of who I am get to me. That's their perception and there isn't anything I can do about it. Whereas I know exactly who I am. Sooner or later, the truth always comes out. I will not dwell on something I cannot control.

What makes you happy?

@ macy what makes me happy??? seing all the people I love being happy and knowing that someday I will have all the answers to my questions...

@ Toks kung dati mo ako tinananong I will answer be alone but now... I will rather be with the one I think I love..

Whats the happiest moment that you can remember with your dad?

Edited by LusciousXandrei

@Tok...I don't go for mediocrity. It's all or nothing. I deserve the best company.

@LX...when I held his hands at the hospital and he asked me to sing his favorite songs for him. He was smiling. But I stopped singing for over a year after he died.

Would you settle for a meantime girl/guy as oppose to waiting for The One?

Edited by Macy

t - be with someone i love and who loves me, punctuated by moments of solitude as needed.

lx - in PICC, when he saw the fruits of his labor and i graduated with a medical degree.

macy - what for? but i wont necessarily wait for The One. Waiting is too tedious and time consuming. Life is short.

would you write or blog about your angst and rage, or would you rather bottle them up inside?

Edited by angel_by_day

I write my angst and rage in a journal which I read when I am alone. I would never let anyone in on those sacred moments because it would affect a lot of people. Now if those angst were overcome and there are lessons to be learned by others, that is the only time that I will blog them. I was told by my English professor that the written word is something to be valued and used with great discretion.

What is your most valuable possession?