Post a Question to the USER BELOW You, Vol 13.

ayasadai

wow... can't remember the last time my nieces and I did this but we watched 4 DVD movies one Sunday.... had popcorn and soda and bonded

@Lemon.... I only want to know coz that's where I pass to go home to Manda. :lol:

I'll skip the question about the dad since it was directed at someone else.

What type of pets do you have / prefer ?

does putting my thoughts into other people's opinions, count? :lol:

1. Worries at the start of the day means yesterday wasn't over yet.

2. Headache at the end of the day means it still won't be tomorrow.

3. Clothes that don't fit means you have to switch to tequila tonight, the beer's only working on your belly and not on your worries and headaches.

4. The mess to clean up after a party means your maid also had too much tequila last night.

5. Roof that needs fixing means so was the maintenance guy and they're probably in her room right now, spent and stark naked.

6. Taxes to pay means you forgot to invite the suckers at HR who won't give you a centavo more on your taxshield.

7. Heartaches means them suckers simply won't forgive you for it.

8. Too many text messages means that the bosses you wasted at the party didn't forget your worries of 2 days ago and they've added last night's coz they wouldn't want to miss your party for the world. So those messages? Are actually your new worries at the start of the day. :lol:

sorry, macy, they were irresistible. :lol:

what are you doing besides post here?

@teq...nope, preparing a Statement of Account so we can collect from the unit sharing ours.... they're 3 months overdue :rolleyes:

@ borixx..... that's poor financial strategy.

@ BCK..... ID cards? I have 5 as of last count.

@Lemon.... I have to admit yours was waayyyy better. You really need a feel good pill though. :thumbsupsmiley:

Anyone else working on Saturday like I will? :thumbsdownsmiley:

Edited by Macy