• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Post a Question to the USER BELOW You, Vol 13.

ayasadai

It's actually rude to ask of someone's religion but no, not sceintology.

Now let me ask... would you regard yourself as very independent and that is something you value greatly and although you consider yourself compassionate, you have a bit of a difficulty in expressing affection? (Whatta weird Q. Hahaha!)

Edited by lemon

i cannot connect those two statement as you have joined them with "and" I'll just treat them independently :lol: I consider my self independent and yes I value that a lot. As for compassion and having difficulty in expressing affection, I don't think so :lol: I am very much an expressive type of person and I display affection in a lot of ways

(sorry for the question if it has offended you, and thank you for the reminder that it is rude to ask one's religion, just my two cents, it would only sound rude if the premise of the conversation is rude and the question was asked impolitely :) )

do you fear death? why or why not?

i cannot connect those two statement as you have joined them with "and" I'll just treat them independently :lol: I consider my self independent and yes I value that a lot. As for compassion and having difficulty in expressing affection, I don't think so :lol: I am very much an expressive type of person and I display affection in a lot of ways

(sorry for the question if it has offended you, and thank you for the reminder that it is rude to ask one's religion, just my two cents, it would only sound rude if the premise of the conversation is rude and the question was asked impolitely :) )

do you fear death? why or why not?

i can't really say. haven't really thought about it. and not inclined to do so now.

did you know that it's considered rude to ask someone's religion in an online forum?

(kung sakaling si lemon ang sasagot, how/why do you think it rude to do so?)

kimB3RLy: of course i do. i feel there's still so much i haven't done.

narada: it really depends on the dynamics of this group. i dont really mind asking, nor answering, that question, but i can't really say for the rest.

what's the last thing you wrote about on your diary?

Edited by chipmaker

@KIM: Oh, No biggie. I don't actually mind being asked what my religion is... I just don't answer also. Calling it rude seem like a good excuse sometimes. Hahaha! :lol: I fear death if only because it's the ultimate end game. I mean, not really something you can cheat and you can only be grateful for a postponement.

@TONYA: Waiting for the CNY celebration where I'm at.

Do you read a lot?

Edited by lemon

@Narada honestly I don't. I guess it would be rude if I asked it in the religion thread :unsure: but nonetheless I apologise

@tonya i'm waiting for my download to finis

@Chipmaker a poem.....

@lemon not as much as before

@chip a tyoewriter?

Which song constantly plays in your mind?

Edited by kimB3RLy

EDIT to answer^: no particular song. it varies depending on which earworm has taken residence in my head

@KIM: Oh, No biggie. I don't actually mind being asked what my religion is... I just don't answer also. Calling it rude seem like a good excuse sometimes. Hahaha! :lol: I fear death if only because it's the ultimate end game. I mean, not really something you can cheat and you can only be grateful for a postponement.

@TONYA: Waiting for the CNY celebration where I'm at.

Do you read a lot?

i read often.

do you moisturize? if so, what specific areas of your skin do you concentrate upon?

Edited by Narada