Post a Question to the USER BELOW You, Vol 13.

ayasadai

A significant other is someone you value...significantly...so whether or not sex is involved is immaterial. If your SO is a chaste person, saving themselves for when the knot is tied, shouldn't that inspire you as well? (Spoilers: It should; cheating on them with someone who puts out would be a grave insult to them.)

How do you handle a partner with an insane sex drive?

• Like (+1) 1

Solid date night, with just the right amount of booze, flirting with one another, a lot of teasing... basta ung todo build up, giving you a good hint of whats to come next.... damn...

What if you just have one person you can meet before you die and you can only do one of the following...

A. Have sex

B. Give a massage (no es)

C. Pray with

Who and why... explain only in 3 sentences...

Edited by neo_one

^ you missed who is it going to be my dear.... :)

Give all I my money/possessions to all ministry I know and to all less fortunate I’ll encounter that day. I’ll select specifically the home for the aged... Tell them that there’s always hope and that you can do good, even just for one day.

If you are to do whay Will Smith did in his movie character Ben Thomas in the Movie Seven Pounds, what part of your body you will be proud of in donating and why?