Post a Question to the USER BELOW You, Vol 13.

ayasadai

Ronda Rousey over Holm. I figured that since Holm defeated Ronda the first time they met, Ronda would be the underdog in a rematch. :)

Kung aalisan ka sa bahay ng isa sa mga gamit na ito - flat iron, washing machine w/ dryer, tv, home theater system, airconditioning unit - at hindi ka na allowed na magkaroon ulit ano ang aalisin mo?

lampungan so MOMOL lang walang penetration noh? hehe. Local, siguro si Jessy Mendiola or Jinri Park. Foreign, si Emma Roberts or Taylor Swift :D

would you rather jump off a cliff knowing that your chance of survival is hitting an airbag slightly your size aimed correctly would leave you with deep cuts and broken bones or landing on tainted foam that would trigger flesh-eating microbes after three seconds of staying in contact?

I would admire her entrepreneurial skills :lol:

Seriously, I would die inside. I wouldn't like it a bit. I don't want her to be in that profession but I wouldn't like my daughter to be a money-grubbing lawyer either. No hate for these kind of work (MPAs/PSPs). What I hate is the stigma. Society is not nice to these kind of workers. It seems to be one of those careers where women are denied the freedom to do what the want with their own bodies, where it is acceptable to call them abused and lazy, perceive them as nothing more than objects use by other people to satisfy their carnal desires. I'd hate the assumption that they are damaged, immoral, and the sneer looks. But most of all, I would hate the assumption that I have failed as a parent.

do you have a dream job, what is it?