Post a Question to the USER BELOW You, Vol 13.

ayasadai

Hmm, parang nasagot ko na ito a long time ago. The most unforgettable date was with manliligaw number 3 sa Wendy's somewhere in Malate, mga year 2002. Tinanong ko sya kung may pera syang pambayad :lol: Nakalimutan ko na kakagaling lang nya sa US at panigurado ako na mas marami pa syang pera sa akin that time. Nasanay lang ako dun sa ex ko na lagi ako nagbabayad kaya ganun yung reaksyon ko. That's the first and last date we had. :lol:

Same question?

that I get a career and not just stay with this oddjob :)

for the guys: would you rather have a micropenis that would make any partner cum or a 3 foot long dick that has the consistency and should be folded like an origami paper

for the girls: would you rather have a vajayjay that never gets devirginized or a vajayjay that expands to whatever the shape that goes inside it?

CA: Nope, lack of hardware for me is the number one problem as of now. Besides, lack of bullets in the Armory and instead....found in "NAIA"....boy, do they have huge logistics problems....LOL

BC: Boring, with a capital B.... :lol:

How's the traffic there? (Trying to get updated on local events, sorry....LOL)

Edited by Guns of the Patriots

Betty and GoP, I mean for us individuals, in general. Magiging handa ka ba if we do have WWIII given there hasn't been a premium on citizenry training

On Topic: didn't go out since I know it's bad. But going to Makati starting tomorrow so I'm bracing for things to crumble.

what's your animal spirit?