Post a Question to the USER BELOW You, Vol 13.

ayasadai

Try and go to the ends of the sick, sad, little world to find a cure. If none, write his/her will for him/her in my favor, in the presence of a lawyer, then painfully and extremely hesitantly deliver from his/her misery.

If your significant other (assuming the presence of one) has been bitten. What do you do?

Edited by --J--

GoT: No. I'll take the path of least resistance: be a zombie and feast on some brains. LOL There would be a cure someday and if I'm still undead and lucky, then maybe I'd be human again? hahah

Hylozoist: I'll try my best.

The apocalypse is coming to an end but your whole group has died and now you're surrounded. What would you do?

Edited by BettyConfidential

@BC: Make like Bill Murray and blend in. Hahaha.

@GotP: Swear and deride him/her in every possible and unheard of swear word in every language, then tell him/her to do good things from then on.

You're still human and consciously acting as one, but suddenly you feel that you're starting to have a taste for the flesh/brains. What would you do?

Edited by --J--

OffTop: If it does get you pumped and enthused, it counts. Hahahaha.

OnTop: That someday we can turn things around as a people, and once again return to the times when the Philippines was considered one of the, if not the, strongest country (-ies) in SEA.

In the same vein...if you had a dream for this country, what is it and how would go about fulfilling it?

Edited by --J--