Post a Question to the USER BELOW You, Vol 13.

ayasadai

That's a very difficult question especially if you have friends who died there. Just to share a bit, my friend, his wife and newborn child were victims of the landslide. Bodies were recovered but the child's. Please say a little prayer for their souls and family's inner healing....

To answer the question, I think it takes forever to recover from the loss of family members, friends. One may renovate the house but it takes a lifetime to rebuild a home. My confidence in the human race's resiliency and faith gives me hope that the loss will become their instrument to gain more - more expression of love, appreciation and concern to those who matter the most.

Where do you draw your inner strength?

Hanapin ko muna yung malaking medyas nya tapos bulatlatin ko lahat ng laman nun! Haha

Since mahlg ako s mga matatabang lalaki, kung horny ako the m0ment he came in, massage ko cia! Kung saan,secret lol.

Kung hndi naman, magkukwenthan lng kme. Tanungin ko pala sya kung bkt cia nakahubad. Anu yan trip trip lng. Aalamin ko talaga kung bkt cia nakahubad. Haha

Bkt b pula ang suot ni santa!?