Post a Question to the USER BELOW You, Vol 13.

ayasadai

ignore them.

unless it becomes slanderous or defamatory, i think people are entitled to fight their own fights, especially when they're adults.

besides, there's always 2 sides to a story. or i should say 3 - one's side, the other's, and the truth.

on a lighter note, did you ever have a security blanket, or toy, when you were a kid?

Call me old fashioned but flirting in a top level meeting is pure BS. A top executive doing something outlandish would greatly cause the perception of his/her people to slide down rapidly. Besides, it's shameful that the other countries would know of this. The top executive represents somewhat the country....so he/she should act appropriately.

With regards to the question above, is this basis enough to file for "impeachment"? Your opinion please

@ NF: In my opinion yes, maybe the emotional part is getting the better of them....the reasoning is all messed up

@ TG: "resurrection" LOL

@ DE: sinigang, sorry, that's what I cook best. ;)

Are you the movie fan who likes character portrayals with a sense of humor or those that portray the dark and cold types?

Edited by Double-O Seven