Post a Question to the USER BELOW You, Vol 13.

ayasadai

yep... inuman place para may tambayan

have you ever been a mean time girl?

She's that girl a guy calls on to, as in that song,"... it's a quarter after one I am all alone and I need you know..."

Most of the times the gf/wife doesn't know about her... She's that girl the guy opens up to (most of the times he opens up to her more than his gf/wife), she's not the guys bestfriend...

She's there for the guy at anytime... She maybe involved with someone else but when the guy needs her she will be there no matter what... She knows that it cannot be with him... but she will always be there for him...

full rice meal or a burger/fries combo? Why?

FULL RICE MEAL NAGUTOM AKO BIGLA ;P

have you ever been a mean time girl?

She's that girl a guy calls on to, as in that song,"... it's a quarter after one I am all alone and I need you know..."

Most of the times the gf/wife doesn't know about her... She's that girl the guy opens up to (most of the times he opens up to her more than his gf/wife), she's not the guys bestfriend...

She's there for the guy at anytime... She maybe involved with someone else but when the guy needs her she will be there no matter what... She knows that it cannot be with him... but she will always be there for him...

AYOKO YAN , sakit sa puso LOL

Seriously, is it possible to fall inlove to two person at the same time?

Edited by BornAtNight

Seriously, is it possible to fall inlove to two person at the same time?

oo naman... there are 4 chambers of the heart kaya kulang pa ng 2

Have you ever felt that way?

yep... pero sa nabasa ko before: Kung may mahal ka na dalawa piliin mo yung huli kasi di ka naman magmamahal ng iba kung ok ka na sa una.

ako rin nagutom... san ba ok magfoodtrip ngayong umuulan?

Edited by dfgvan

wala ba sa option ang inum??? hehehe...

gutom syempre... di ako makatulog ng gutom eh

kung ang nag-aral ng nursing magiging nurse at ang nag-aral ng engineering magiging engineer, ano naman pag nag-aral ng criminology?

Edited by dfgvan