Post a Question to the USER BELOW You, Vol 13.

ayasadai

The reality of my life is that I still haven't had a massage yet.

If you see something wrong in one of your friend's works (let's say the friend had the format of the title page wrong), and you see that the friend wasn't really minding it... would you tell the friend about your observation, or will you just wait 'til the friend realizes there's something wrong in the title page?

Edited by tequilasunrise

The reality of my life is that I still haven't had a massage yet.

If you see something wrong in one of your friend's works (let's say the friend had the format of the title page wrong), and you see that the friend wasn't really minding it... would you tell the friend about your observation, or will you just wait 'til the friend realizes there's something wrong in the title page?

no need to sugar coat and wait. if he's a friend, then he knows i'm only looking out for his welfare. if we were competitors for a project, then that's a different thing :lol:

to CHI for a massage and KREMLIN for something russian

Do you enjoy movies in 3D?

not really as i have not watched that many 3d movies. there's not even a 2d theatre where i am now.

what are you craving to have for dinner tonight?

Edited by naked_angel