Post a Question to the USER BELOW You, Vol 13.

ayasadai

Not sure the effect is kilig but I do like Regina Spektor sing "Samson" to me. She's done it 476 times from my iTunes library so far in fact since I got it.

Have you ever felt the urge to count the number of beads on a beaded bracelet or necklace? How many beads?

I think it originates to the fact that shepherds count their sheep every night before going to bed to check if they are still complete. Just as with counting any other stuff (unless you're counting money), even if it is their job, its a boring one for shepherds and it puts them to sleep. As for other animals, if it were cows or carabaos, people would be like, "who came up with cows? why not sheeps??"

** sorry for the long answer :P

have you taken an online course, if yes, what subject, otherwise, what topic would make you take them?

Took a language course once only to realize I had less patience for online learning as I had for classrooms so I ended up downloading the entire course and setting it aside to rot.

Did you actually end-up practicing the profession you studied and graduate for in college?