Post a Question to the USER BELOW You, Vol 13.

ayasadai

@arochem: 4 countries are disputing possession - China, Taiwan, Vietnam and Philippines. All of them should sit down and resolve the issue. But it makes me wonder why China seems so aggressively putting up some barriers including a fort. And how the US is looking at this development.

@xxxx...: never trying

Can China be trusted as Asia's Big Brother?

Edited by blow_gobi

you just havta cut them some slack. tulad ng ilang departamento ng gobyerno, kulang na kulang sila sa pondo. alam naman natin na expensive ang mga gamit sa meteorology, kay di mo rin sila masisi kung sumasablay sila sa mga forecasts nila.

when is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?

• Downvote 1

id rather be a joyful moron..haha

if being joyful is being a moron, so be it. rather than worrying things just to be called a genius

apat lang na universities from here ang pumasok sa top 200 school in asia, anung opinion mo dito?

E nasa bottom half naman ng top 100 ang UP at Ateneo, tapos ang DLSU at UST nasa next 100. My, my how the Phil educational system has deteriorated. Dati Asians used to go to the Phils to get good education. Ngayon, mga universities in India nasa Top 25.

How much was your lowest budget on a date at paano mo pinag kasya?

*naunahan ako ni blow_gobi

@arochem bago pa ba yan?! eh pinapabayaan na ng gobyerno natin ang kahalagaan ng edukasyon. kung halos lahat ng mamayan natin ay me alam at naturuan mag-isip, disin sana di na tayo napapagiwanan ng mga kapit-bansa natin at medyo umuusad na tayo. eto lang, walang pinagkaiba ang mga nakaraan at kasulukuyang nating mga opisyal sa gobyerno, mapa senado, congreso o malacanang. walang pinagkaiba sa mga prayle nung panahon ng kastila. ayaw nila matuto at magisip ang masa para madali nila manipulahin ang mga pagiisip ng mga karamihan sa atin. mas gusto nila maging gunggong tayo para malaya sila makakurakot! pero eto naman ang sagot ko dyan. magpakasasa na kayo ngayon. me hangganan din yan at di magtatagal, magbabayad din kayo sa Itaas!

@blow_gobi 300 bucks. we just had an MRT ride back and forth. had some munchies and lot of topics to converse about.

what is the one thing you'd most like to change about the world?

Edited by xxxxdgnr8xxxx
  • Downvote 1

200? For my fare? :P

But if I'm supposed to pay, maybe a happy meal for both of us

Or the good tasting Tapsilog in the town center. May coke pang kasama!

-----

I think one of the problems of the Philippine Educational System is that we focus more on Arts and Literature than in Science and Math.

We don't have a lot of good Math teachers because Math teachers are in demand and can earn more outside the Academe.

English and Literature teachers have less opportunities outside the Academe so they stay in the Academe.

Some Math teachers are not even Math majors.

Yet both Math and English teachers are trapped in the same salary scheme despite the differences in the demand for their skills.

Also, the paper requirement of having a Certificate on Education or a PRC Education license deter skilled people from other industries who can be good Math teachers.

If the academe opens its arms to non-Education professionals or retirees who have good aptitude in teaching Math skills to our students and provide them with higher payment in relation to their abilities and market worth, then we can rank much higher than what we are in now. ;)

firstly we have no choice, secondly we have nothing to lose and lastly we really really (major major way)have no choice, then we realized all the things we've wanted are all the things we've done.

if chedeng strikes directly in to your place, anung unang gagawin mo?