Post a Question to the USER BELOW You, Vol 13.

ayasadai

@ eyesharp - sexy if the answers are honest. :) Your conclusion may have a ring of truth to it. Am just not comfortable wearing one of them things. :)

My favorites: Jockey, Victoria's Secret and Hanes for her/Lace and t-shirt brassieres from Playtex

@ Mark - I don't like sticky stuff on my body or my partner's body. I want something more natural. :lol:

Your favorite brand/kind of undies on your partner?

Edited by darkeinjel

I know what I don't like. I don't like seeing colorful undies on him. (Thank goodness he doesn't have any of those disgusting things). So guys, if you think buying those 3 in 1 pack of undies (cheap ones at that with colors ranging from disgusting puke green to a look that says unwashed for nth number of uses maroon), please, AVOID them at ALL costs. They're disgusting, not sexy. :lol:

Your tip for the opposite sex when it comes to buying undies?

Especially in this day and age that clothes seem to be getting tighter and skimpier, a lady wears a thong/g-string to avoid VPL (visible panty lines). A nice clean cut skirt that's broken by underwear lines just looks untidy. So, it's either thongs/g-strings, boy leg undies or none at all.

Do you men feel uncomfortable shopping for undies with your lady? Why/not?