Post a Question to the USER BELOW You, Vol 13.

ayasadai

lol, i have a funny one.

back in the early 2000's i met/chatted with this woman online who was 8 years older, works a high-paying job and was horny. we met in IRC and she did not go for me because i was "too young" (i was 21 then). she kept me in her messenger though.

one night she wanted to get-off, and she had no one OL, so she chose me. we started doing the cyber thing, and i guess my writing style turned her on (i remember it had something to do with vampiric/gothic sex - this was before Twilight, so she might have thought it was cool) because she decided to turn her cam on. she never showed her face, but she showed me everything; breasts, nipples, vulva, etc. they looked great, she was thin, and she had a flat tummy and 34b breasts.

she liked me so much she wanted to meet me ...

so the date was set, Glorietta 4. we'd start the night watching Red Dragon, have something to eat, then head back to her place to fffffkkk like wild animals.

unfortunately, i was into goth fashion then. i thought it would be really cool if i showed up for our date:

1.) shaving my eyebrows

2.) wear white face make-up with shades of black lipstick

3.) wear a trench coat

i also happen to be a good 200lbs or something lol a fat goth, you'd say.

when she showed up ... i died. she was REALLY PRETTY.

when she saw me, she also died. DIED OF FEAR lol

she did her best to survive our date, until i took pity on her and said "you arent feeling this arent you?"

to which she nodded and said "thank you for understanding" and bolted out.

i was left with 2 tickets and no date, standing alone, looking like a total freak lol ... i still watched the movie. nevertheless, i never heard from the girl anymore.

lol

-*-

tell us about a movie that changed your life...

Edited by Intuition

We write our own story... people who believe in destiny are afraid to face the reality the he/she is to blame to what is happening to him/her. Everyone has a choice, you can be happy in the midst of adversity.. its a choice.

Matutulog ka na ba? (first time to post wala ako maisip sabaw na ako. hehehe ..)