Post a Question to the USER BELOW You, Vol 13.

ayasadai

contrary to scottie pippen's point of view, i still regard michael jordan as the greatest basketball player that ever played the game. and mind you, i don't even like him. i hate the chicago bulls, not as much as i abhor the los angeles lakers. just being impartial here.

does anyone ever vanish with a trace?

• Downvote 1

Haven't seen it yet if it was set up just this week, as I've been passing through C5 the whole week. Which is gorgeous: the billboard or the endorser/model on the billboard? Northbound or southbound?

What is your all-time high in terms of bottles of beer drunk in a single session?

*the endorser, of course. it's north-bound.

when i attended one of those FHM bullboard x'mas parties. i participated in the beer bong spree. so i lost count.

this is the billboard i was giddying about. can you guess who's on the billboard?

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/250267_10150323120892892_189366232891_9897376_6939453_n.jpg

Edited by xxxxdgnr8xxxx
  • Downvote 1

Uy, yan pala si angelicopter, yung kasama ni mo twister, mojo jojo at grace lee sa Good Times with Mo sa 89.9 M-Th, 6-9am. Ang alam ko she's an MILF at maraming fans doon sa DJ tnread, pero I didn't realize ahe was that gorgeous!

What is your fave morning slot radio program?

We had this officemate "arrested" by customs officials at the NAIA 2 for possession of contrabands. We knew the customs officials, of course, and they were with us on the prank. We were all ready to welcome our officemate at the customs office.

What's the scariest movie you ever seen?