Post a Question to the USER BELOW You, Vol 13.

ayasadai

Guest Riveria

3 days Vacation Package going to Hongkong. I gave it to my folks. They deserve a break for all the effort they exerted for me to finish my studies.

What is best word that will define your personality?

Guest Riveria

Reserved nalang mc :lol:

Wolf

Some people say that wolves are loners and are cold. This is untrue. Proven scientifically, wolves are caring creatures that tend to be in the company of many friends and family members. Wolf personalities have a bit of a temper problem, and tend to easily be angered. However, they are nurturing and like to make people feel happy and cheer them up when they are sad. Wolves have astounding hearing and scent, so you do as well. Wolves don't tend to talk as much as they do listen to others. You enjoy the presence of many people, and are kind of quiet. However, you make a good leader.

How's your Sunday so far?

Edited by Riveria

It's been good to me. I got to experience shooting events (Enduranz, the wedding and the baptismal), I got to practice landscape photography, got invited to Imahe and learned a lot from DPP. Although the family's not complete anymore since my parents are abroad, it's still good since I know that they're better living there with my sister and our other relatives.

What's your goal this coming 2011?