Post a Question to the USER BELOW You, Vol 13.

ayasadai

@mikimiki i've got three jobs and school. who wouldn't get stressed about that?! especially since one of my classes requires me to write one 5 page essay every week!

@pediasoft cooking, and not just anything simple. i want something so complicated that i won't be able to think, something like coq au vin or a big cake or something like that.

did you see the cowboys vs. redskins game tonight? if so, who were you rooting for?

Edited by baby_lei

nah

(i come up w/ this question since galing ako sa isang thread "unfaithful",)

if your commited sa isang long term relationship whom madaming naging sacrifices ang partner mo at naging faithful naman, then since nagkalayo kayo and u met a new circle of friends then u met another girl/boy from those people, sinong pipiliin mo yung proven and tested na or yung bagong kakilala whom you just met sa kalsada or are you going to stick with the proven and tested person??

well of course i'll stay with my old one. because i know for a fact that he will be there through thick or thin. plus, he has proven himself worthy of my trust and love, so why would i waste my time if I know that the one I'm with is the one I can trust wholeheartedly.

how long did your longest committed relationship lasted?

more than 3 years but he fooled me.....ofcourse and pinili yung bago na nakilala sa tambayan...maybe dahil he was too weak back then i mean w/ all the influences of his new friends...the usual story nauna sa tuksuhan lang then kantyawan...then he ended up accusing me it took several months before he admitted his wrong doings with kasamang paninisi na "meron ka ksing iba kaya naghanap ako ng iba" well i guessed its normal na sa ibang tao to save their ass ang sisihin eh ibang tao

how about you?

not really, because people can take advantage of you easily that way. just give enough and with quite a gap in between. unless you're angelina jolie, then that doesn't apply to you LOL. she's rich as f#&k! so she's got a lot of money at her disposal.

do you have a favorite organization you like to help once in a while?