Post a Question to the USER BELOW You, Vol 13.

ayasadai

@PW -- if y'all read the Usage Policies, you dont need to understand me. Ill tell you this though -- all my mod actions ARE guided by the Usage Policies. OC as I am, there I dont roll any other way. ;)

@His Royal Highness -- Those people who have actually gone ahead and asked me why, yep, been successful. But those who just assume I am power tripping of getting personal -- nope, and I highly doubt if I will ever be.

@The Driver -- Nope. Im pretty much a normal human being who likes to get along with people. However, ive learned to take the hate as part of the job. ;)

How was your day? Or if your day is just starting ... what do you look forward to happening this day? ;)

Edited by Wyld

the cheap a$$ college vodka like georgi (sp?) or the crappy beer called natural light...they're cheap but they taste horrible so might as well buy something good like patron or svedka or something like that and get your money's worth...plus the hangover won't be as horrible if it's cheap liquor...

how many clubs have gone to this month?