Post a Question to the USER BELOW You, Vol 13.

ayasadai

Got surprised at first but found it quite thrilling on how their relationship might differ from the original set up.. but still glad it's really more of a friend kind of relationship..

Lie to me is pretty good too it deals with how people can't perfectly lie and the protagonists can tell if they're being lied to through microexpressions.

Which character of Watson do you like most, let's include the Robert Downey movies and House Md

@QD: the amalgam of Adler's and Moriarty's character was done quite well by Dormer, but is somewhat lacking in some way as well, I just can't really point it out.

@Sophie11: I am DK, and who might you be?

What did you think of the drug addiction of Sherlock in Elementary? Was it necessary?

Edited by Der_Konig

@Sophie11 - I'll tell you once you learn how to follow thread rules and instructions. for now, bye!

@DK - as Sherlock in the books is addicted to heroin, the treatment of such a problem especially at this day and age is rightfully to be tackled. it was not in any way espousing the use of such, rather supporting someone to undergo treatment. (did that make sense?)

between sherlock and elementary, what's your opinion of both actors playing Holmes?

Yes indeed it did, thank you

They differ in ways that suits best their respective environment (the setting and the people that surrounds them). Cumberbatch's Sherlock gives more of a superiority complex with a dash of nonchalance. While Miller has a direct fascination of almost everything while giving of a juvenile attitude towards others. I hope that made sense.

Did you enjoy Downey's portrayal of Sherlock?