Post a Question to the USER BELOW You, Vol 13.

ayasadai

I clean up the bathroom first then I wash my feet. I don't know, I feel like they are the dirtiest of all parts. Then wash from top to bottom from there on. I shampoo my hair, rinse then apply hair conditioner. I use body scrub (atleast twice a week) or shower gel (for the rest of the week when I'm not scrubbing). I do the shaving when I'm using the shower gel (yes, I'm weird like that lol). When I'm in a hurry, I brush my teeth right there under the shower. When my hair and body are squeaky clean, I then apply facial cleanser, take my time while humming or ponder about the universe lol. Clean the lady bits then I'm all set to get out.

OK, i think this too much info I feel like whoever will be reading this has been with me in the shower.

whats for dinner?

Achieved the company's revenue target on research projects for half a year in just one month last Jan. Got a modest bonus for it, so after a Boracay weekend last Jan. it's off to a Seoul vacation next month.

What's the best thing that happened to you so far this year? What's the worst?