Post a Question to the USER BELOW You, Vol 13.

ayasadai

How can it be the lowest point if it's easy to overcome? (note: my IQ is 65)

because you've had a preconceived notion of a matter being a low point but you've eventually overcome the said matter. It's about perception. Like how you've perceived my question. And how you've been maligning me even if I never did something to you. So if you or any other person from your clique has a problem with me, say it to my face instead of throwing senseless potshots ^_^

on-topic: loyal

when's the last time you've had a problem with the law?

Edited by Cap★Awesome
  • Like (+1) 1

If there's that preconceived notion being a low point and easily, you overcame, it then just ceased to be a low point but a mere label of "low point" on something not even low. (And what's with the problem s@%t, dude? You really think I give a f#&k? Seriously. Hahaha! You've some serious preconceived notion about yourself)

onT: Just last week. Forgot about the gun-ban.

what do you have for a midnight snack?

Edited by ADAM

If there's that preconceived notion being a low point and easily, you overcame, it then just ceased to be a low point but a mere label of "low point" on something not even low. (And what's with the problem s@%t, dude? You really think I give a f#&k? Seriously. Hahaha! You've some serious preconceived notion about yourself)

That was the question, right? You had misconceptions of things being a low point but overcame it. And yes, I have preconceived notions about myself and apparently you have your own toward me. You go along saying you don't but your actions say otherwise ^_^

on-topic: none

biggest debt you incur so far?

0 debt. I intend to keep it that way. Credit card purchases, i don't really consider as debts.

Do you wash your own undies?

(What actions? This is a board. There are merely words in here. Don't like what you're reading, report it to the Mods. BTW, it's still not a low point. And why would I waste my time making notions of you? Magakakapera ba ako dyan? 'di ko yan ikakaganda, 'teh :lol:)