Post a Question to the USER BELOW You, Vol 13.

ayasadai

Off the top of my head, probably a little notebook I keep. It's got my innermost thoughts about the people I cared about the most, among other important things...

...including my Swiss bank account numbers, hotlines of the people in high places in times of trouble, and my plans for world domination, hahahaha. :lol:

Well, ditto: What would you leave in your will for that special person?

Edited by --J--

OffTop: Especially when they fly?

OnTop: Had to take the stairs some time ago (from a double digit floor) down. On the way, passed this good American dad carrying his daughter up the stairs. When I greeted them and passed by, I suddenly heard the kid say...

"Just k*ll him."

And the Dad goes on saying that's not a good thing, etc, etc. Still, dumbstruck.

If ever there was a zombie apocalypse, what're the first things you'd look for?

@GotP: Nice, MTC members you wish to save...pwede kaya bagong thread yun? Hahaha.

Let's see...ChinaDoll, Femcasanova, Sitti, BettyConfidential, shhhhh, MsWeekend, Charlie_360, tonya....wait, am I missing some people? Hahahaha.

@hylozoist: An axe (melee weapon/obstacle clearing), Condoms (for storing water, according to Bear Grylls), A box of matches (for fires).

@GotP Again: I'd run, find a lot of LPG tanks, open them up, draw the zombies closer, and shoot. Wait, kasama ata ako dun...oh well.

What's the first thing you should remember in a zombie apocalypse?